Craycraft 760 V Banshee Cheeta Cub

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2005, 09:31 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Craycraft 760 V Banshee Cheeta Cub

Originally posted by: UBETRUN
Originally posted by: BigScary
just to add an example for maddog.....my current oem chassis shee weighs 281my buddies oem chassis shee weighs 274......you'll never get a raptor there........hows that for facts?
Never say never [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Never in an OEM chassis.......
if you do it you will be the first to my knowledge......
I personally haven't seen any lower than 310 wet.....

Old 10-23-2005, 11:58 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DaBeechMan
you wont be required to run a drag chassis.
Understand. Will stock chassis and drag chassis compete in the same 4 stroke class? How about nitrous, nitro, or turbos? There isn't much separation in the 4 stroke class yet, I hope the rules firm up shortly.

Old 10-24-2005, 12:12 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

this next event they are going to break the classing up a little bit more in the 4-stroke and single cyl classes. A lot will depend on if you are going to run heads up or elimination. Heads up classing will be firmer, but for bracket it doesnt matter what the other guy has, he still needs to run his dial in. Ill ask on classing for you though.

Old 10-24-2005, 10:15 AM
Pro Rider

dollar for dollar you can't touch a shee in a drag race ive been trying for 5 year's now and it aint going to happen sorry

Old 10-24-2005, 10:16 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Dabeech - first of all Thanks for the comment, Just been real busy this weekend.

Also, your expertise on the 2 strokes and 4 strokes. Some just dont get it. If anyone would get close to some of your banshees, even Phils and Blakes then I would say it would be close but heck, I dont think any of them 4 strokes at Pismo even come close to your holeshots!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I gave up racing them banshees but all others, I get them most of the time. Oh, I beleive Blake is going to be owning my Raptor in the next few weeks.

Old 10-24-2005, 12:27 PM
Pro Rider

well thanks for all the info im sure u know what is going on Beechman the only thing that has got me started is that im not a fan of bashing or making fun of peoples bikes and i personally dont like someone to do it to me, saying i am going to get beat or even out ran, hey thats fine but when im going to get smoked makes it seem like my bike is a peice of crap and not worth the time or effort of building it.

and by the way the only thing that is getting smoked is his wallet he told me he ran out of funds and putting it on the back burner

but again thanks for all the information whether u were hurtful or helpful im just not a fan of "internet Fighting"

thanks again

Old 10-24-2005, 03:31 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

i was never bashing you austin. Although you took it that way. Your comparision would be like comparing a pacer to a vette. Unfortunantly the pacer will be fast racing other pacers, but never racing a vette. So it would be "smoked" lol.

anyway, tell blake im sorry rapowner (i feel bad he now owns a 4-stroke). what are you building now?

Old 10-24-2005, 10:09 PM
Range Rover

"Four strokes are NOT the wave of the future!"

just IMO

Old 10-24-2005, 10:38 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DaBeechMan
i was never bashing you austin. Although you took it that way. Your comparision would be like comparing a pacer to a vette. Unfortunantly the pacer will be fast racing other pacers, but never racing a vette. So it would be "smoked" lol.

anyway, tell blake im sorry rapowner (i feel bad he now owns a 4-stroke). what are you building now?
Some people cant take the honest truth. I wasnt bashing, I was just giving you my thoughts on the questions. I own a pretty fast Craycraft bike as well and I know what can SMOKE it and what cant.

Currently I purchased a new SE Rhino and am dumping my extra cash into it at the moment. I am looking at purchasing a Honda TRX450R 2006 model and playing with the HP on it. I really like my Raptor and as of last month at the dunes its running the best it ever has. I can feel the torque now with the new tires I just put on it. Blake is building me a pool in the backyard and is taking some cash off for my Raptor. I think he wants to be able to enter both the 4 sw and the 2 sw's each year. Hehehehe

Old 10-24-2005, 11:16 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

This is a pointless post I think........don't most everyone know the shee's are the fastest out there?? Everyone compares to them(atleast who I race around)......and we are getting closer and closer to them, but still have quite a ways to go.......and we'll be spending more money too. Our preds are getting pretty quick(only on race gas and still has shocks/suspension)......at about 3.4 in 300'

they are the future in most other types of racing, however. I think they are much better in mx, xc, and tt racing........The power is smooth and torquey..........

Quick Reply: Craycraft 760 V Banshee Cheeta Cub