Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Would it Hurt the Quad?

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2005, 09:34 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Would it Hurt the Quad?

Tell your dad to lower the temp in the hot water heater to 100 degrees. He will save tons of money on the electric bill. Plus if you took cold showers that would save even more.

Old 10-31-2005, 11:35 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: quad2xtreme
Tell your dad to lower the temp in the hot water heater to 100 degrees. He will save tons of money on the electric bill. Plus if you took cold showers that would save even more.
I'll take that into consideration and maybe tell him to lower it to 68 degrees instead. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-01-2005, 04:27 AM
Pro Rider

Is there a reason why you can't get a job and actually earn some money.

Old 11-01-2005, 08:23 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Starky
Is there a reason why you can't get a job and actually earn some money.
My dad wouldn't let me.

Old 11-01-2005, 09:29 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ozarkmaster
why don't you just work to get one thats how i bought my truck and quad i work my a$$ off not let my dad.
I agree, And I bet you respect them more to.

Old 11-01-2005, 04:43 PM
Trailblazer

Go over to a dealership when it is raining . . . they will have quads outside all over the place. The only thing I would be worried about is water into the exhaust or the air box if you run with the airbox lid off. I kept my lid and put it on when transporting in any weather or when washing it. I also use a plug for the exhaust.

Almost any machine can be ridden past a rider's abilities and most rider's, even beginners, can ride some of the big bore quads as long as they know how to ride within their abilities. Anyone can ride in a straight line in 4th or 5th gear, but what happens when you hit a bump, an object or come to an unexpected drop-off or turn? Riding within your abilities might mean staying in 2nd or 3rd gear and not "pinning it" until you learn how to brake quickly and under control, and how to identify potential hazards and safely avoid them, or to stay away from the steep hill, side-hilling etc until your skill increases.

Old 11-03-2005, 08:19 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MIDDLEAGEDCRAZY
why don't you just work to get one thats how i bought my truck and quad i work my a$$ off not let my dad.
I completely agree.

Old 11-03-2005, 08:26 AM
Pro Rider

I can't. He just wouldn't let me get a job because he thinks it'll get in the way of my school because if I get a job, all I could think about is money.

Old 11-03-2005, 09:12 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Ginnis
I completely agree.
why dont you all learn how to read and see that his father wont let him, leave the kid alone for christ sakes you idiots, dont worry about him worry about yourselfs, he cant work so he cant so quit being pr1cks to him about it
i honestly admire the kids ability to realise how much his father works and how much he appreciates what his father does, it doesnt seem like this kids a greedy brat at ALL, hes a very patient smart kid, so get off his case

Old 11-03-2005, 06:29 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: tyzorg
Originally posted by: Ginnis
I completely agree.
why dont you all learn how to read and see that his father wont let him, leave the kid alone for christ sakes you idiots, dont worry about him worry about yourselfs, he cant work so he cant so quit being pr1cks to him about it
i honestly admire the kids ability to realise how much his father works and how much he appreciates what his father does, it doesnt seem like this kids a greedy brat at ALL, hes a very patient smart kid, so get off his case
Thank You. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Would it Hurt the Quad?