Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

I FOUND MY RAPTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2000, 08:32 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If some 15 year old rat would steal my quad i would beat him bloddy. I'm only 16 and I would not be prosecuted. I start offensive line for my football team so lets say i'm no small fry either , about 6"3 245lbs and i run a 11.4 100 yard dash. It's s pretty safe bet to say that I would get mine back.

Old 11-01-2000, 08:51 PM
Pro Rider

I'm glad to see you got your bike back! Your post made me a little paranoid, and even though my Raptor is insured, they idea that I might have to wait ANOTHER 2 months to get a replacement after my 250 dollar deductable, I decided to put my Raptor in the Garage, chained to a TrailBoss, and then I backed my enclosed trailer up to the garage door, and put wheel locks on it so they can't move it.

My step dad's 2000 YZ125 was stolen, and when the found the punk kids that stole it, they had parts it out, and only had the front forks left. AND the justice system failed him greatly! They were ordered to pay restitution, but elected for the 10 days in jail instead, so he's out $5000 bucks, and you can't insure a dirt bike in new york, because you CAN't register it, DUH!!

Well, Revenge was definately played out on these guys, the morons got out of jail, and stole two more three wheelers, well needless to say, the owners of the three wheelers found them, and beat the living snot out of them not once, but twice, two weeks apart!

LOSERS! (I have a .45 slug with the name of any dirtbag low life stupid enough to steal my QUAD.)

Old 11-01-2000, 10:50 PM
Trailblazer

Ha the punk how dare he take ur baby like that if u want u bring him 2 me ill kick his *** for u im 15 and definitly not small.....then after i beat his *** let me take your raptor for a lil spin

Old 11-01-2000, 11:33 PM
Pro Rider

Hey man, great news!!!!
I'm 15 and am getting a Raptor this Friday!! I am a pretty well rounded kid if I do say so myself. My mom knows how fast the new Raptors are supposed to be, but knows that I'm responsible enough to know when to quit. anyways I have never stole anything in my life and don't intend to. I hate thieves!!! They are about the lowest people on earth. I even had someone low enough to steal my dog one time. I had had this dog for 12 years(was born a month or two before I was) and somebody stole it. I wasn't good for anything, it was old and wasn't good for hunting or anything. We also had a deer that I had shot during hunting season and it was an 8 point buck. I was the first deer that I had ever shot. We had it hanging from a tree after it was gutted and went to town. We came back an hour later to find that somebody had cut the WHOLE HEAD off of the deer while we were gone. Now tell me, what is the point of stealing the head off of a deer? Anyways, to point, if you buy me a plane ticket to your house, and show me where that little Bas***d lives, I will be glad to share my emotions with him, and yours. Nothing would give me greater pleasure in life than to kick the living s**t out of him. After all, I'm a minor and would not recieve much punishment!

Old 11-02-2000, 12:14 AM
Trailblazer

Go run over him. Have fun with it. I am glad you got it back.

Old 11-02-2000, 11:04 AM
Range Rover

man thats great! I wish I could say the same for my Warrior. It wasn't stolen but it burned up in my Garage along with everything else I own. I drug it out of the ashes and it's a gonner. The wheels melted off completely. The engine is also way melted. Its a very sad sight to see the 97Warrior next to the 00rancher next to the 00recon nothing but frame and engine(or what used to be an engine)

Old 11-02-2000, 12:12 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Ahhhh...Good news! Good investigative work! "Did you have insurance" is usually the first thing the police will say cause they know you are SOL! You are very lucky! Now get some insurance and get that ride locked up good. I use 2 deadbolts on my building, motion light, have a large hook cemented into the floor with excess cement built up around it (very tough to get too for cutting) in the corner, and a big "Kryptonite Brand" lock and chain attaching to the quad from the eyehole. OH...almost forget...park my truck in front of the building also. There is nothing worse than a person stealing something of someone else's!