Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

New Video: Remember me?

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2005, 02:58 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Video: Remember me?

Once again nice vidieo's. Only one thing I diden't like in your part two. NO HELMET. Remember SAFTY FIRST. Great job though.

Old 12-06-2005, 07:18 AM
Weekend Warrior

Nice - I have got to learn that "From two wheels straight in to a wheelie!" Very nice

Regards

Old 12-06-2005, 05:04 PM
Range Rover

very nice video

Old 12-06-2005, 05:20 PM
Pro Rider

You should throw in a few more tricks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Overall good video. Great editing.

Old 12-06-2005, 06:33 PM
Trailblazer

I think you should be wearing more protection when jumping a hill that big.....

Old 12-06-2005, 08:14 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: JayMoneyDubs
I think you should be wearing more protection when jumping a hill that big.....
Ok... ok.... I almost always wear a helmet. I knew someone would point that part out. That has been the only part in one of my videos that I wasnt wearing a helmet when I was riding. I was showing my friend who just got a 300ex how to do wheelies and one wheel wheelies. I didnt have my helmet with me or my quad with me that day (different dy that the rest of the video) or I would have had my helmet on. I understand thats no acception. I just liked that shot and had to throw it in. I always wear a helmet when I ride. I promise. I really dont understand people who think its cool to ride without safety gear. Personally I perfer to ride with it. Its more comfortable usually and looks so much cooler. Didnt anyone notice the gear up scene in the beginning? I was almost in FULL gear then. How many people do you see who ride casuall, like not race, in full gear? Just curious. My friend was the one riding the 300ex (besides that one scene) and he doesnt have any other gear besides a helmet and gloves since he just got a quad. I think helmet is #1 priority. I am going to get some boots when I can afford them but they are so expensive.

As far as music goes. Chevelle is my favorite. Thats why you hear it in most of my videos including the 9 minute video I'm about to finish that has 2 of them. yay. I do like rage against the machine from time to time though. I try and mix it up a little bit cuz videos can seem kinda repetitive with the same band all the time. I dont know.

JayMoneyDubs- Do you really think we need more safety gear for jumping those? Wow. I didnt think those little jumps at my friends were that big... or are you talking about one of my other videos? I dont think there is a whole lot more protection I can wear. Just boots and maybe a roost gaurd.

Sorry if it sounds like I'm trying to make excuses. I'm really just trying to clear things up a little. Sorry.

Old 12-06-2005, 08:24 PM
Pro Rider

he was being sarcastic.

by the way... u had another copy of this thread on here and i posted on it but i cant find it anymore... probably the mods took it down for having more that one of the same topic... anyways i just wanna post up wat i commented on that one in case u didnt read it.....

i said.... nice vid man, i like the wheelies and stuff but i think u should get sum bigger jumps. those arnt even really considered jumps.... just little hills that pop u up a couple inches. im not sayin u should make 10 foot jumps or anything.... im just saying its possible to make them better and bigger.... all u have to do is shovel up sum dirt and form a ramp and pack it down. those little hills dont get u any air at all.

i said it sumthin like that... not exact words.

Old 12-06-2005, 08:34 PM
Pro Rider

oops, nvm, i found the other thread, and u replied to my post. thnx. pce

Old 12-06-2005, 11:27 PM
Pro Rider

ummm yeah.... thats at my friends house and he just got into quads so hes not hitting 10 foot jumps yet. Those work for him for now. I know that pretty much no air. I really want to make some bigger jumps though. I really need a tractor. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 12-07-2005, 02:27 PM
Pro Rider

Once I get a new digital video camera Im gonna post some crazy vids. I really dislike your taste in music though overall editing isnt too bad. If any of you ever played counter-strike or still do I made a few really sick vids so ya haha. My vid would consist mostly of big jumps 5feet high minimum, with tons of long wheelies and nutty tricks.

Quick Reply: New Video: Remember me?