Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Banshee vs. Yfz 450

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2006, 01:49 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Banshee vs. Yfz 450

get a 450 and then find a cheap shee to biuld up. i got a 05' kfx 400 and been looking for a 2 stroke. well i got 1 yesterday 96,shee for $500. it has a cracked frame at the rear shock mount ,but everthing else is good(i think).

so i'm going to have trail and have fun bike ,and hopefully a dunner.

Old 06-14-2006, 01:59 AM
myk
Weekend Warrior

yfz are great and stock are real nice in the trails compared to the banshee. but it will not beat the banshee if u invest some money. ex. new works shox and a fat g into the quad it will out perform anything in the trails and sand. the suspension on the quad sucks ***** the yfz are better. the banshee has a (rounded) 8 inch drop rear suspension and the yfz has (rounded) 9 in the rear. get new shocks fo rthe banshee spacers, swing arms, reeds, ported and polished, and you will kick anythings *** oh yeah dont forget the pipes. u will beat everyone in a drag race every on ein the trails only thing that will beat u is a higher modded banshee with a cheetah engine on it or somthing of the sort. banshee will beat its self and thats it after worked out on and at all terains. check this video out from yamaha it kicks *** back in the 1980's the baja race with the banshee. the 2 stroke legend will remain forever. http://www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/banshee/banshee.asx

any one to have to say others words why fight it cus you guys have the yfz or a "faster" quad get over it you know its the truth and im being fair about it.

Old 06-14-2006, 02:02 AM
myk
Weekend Warrior

yfz are great and stock are real nice in the trails compared to the banshee. but it will not beat the banshee if u invest some money. ex. new works shox and a fat g into the quad it will out perform anything in the trails and sand. the suspension on the quad sucks ***** the yfz are better. the banshee has a (rounded) 8 inch drop rear suspension and the yfz has (rounded) 9 in the rear. get new shocks fo rthe banshee spacers, swing arms, reeds, ported and polished, and you will kick anythings *** oh yeah dont forget the pipes. u will beat everyone in a drag race every on ein the trails only thing that will beat u is a higher modded banshee with a cheetah engine on it or somthing of the sort. banshee will beat its self and thats it after worked out on and at all terains. check this video out from yamaha it kicks *** back in the 1980's the baja race with the banshee. the 2 stroke legend will remain forever. http://www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/banshee/banshee.asx

any one to have to say others words why fight it cus you guys have the yfz or a "faster" quad get over it you know its the truth and im being fair about it.

Old 06-14-2006, 02:26 AM
Trailblazer

2 strokes have alot more problems my friends blaster has problems all the time but my 350 raptor is has problems

Old 06-14-2006, 02:29 AM
Trailblazer

I might get a ket kit for my raptor also

Old 06-14-2006, 02:31 AM
myk
Weekend Warrior

u sacrifice somthing for greater things, supijng that blaster up will keep up with ur raptor 350 no prblem i used to have the blaster.

Old 06-14-2006, 02:32 AM
myk
Weekend Warrior

+ ur friends blaster is probly old and falling apart. and hes a cheap bastard

Old 06-14-2006, 02:34 AM
Trailblazer

I Know it will "Keep up" just playing as long as i can go alittle faster then a blaster iam fine

Old 06-14-2006, 02:36 AM
Trailblazer

No my friends like rich he has 5 wheelers not including his but he has his uncles mom's dad's and sisters wheeelers and he has a 03 blaster and it is nice and he takes care of it really well just 2 strokes have more problems over time

Old 06-14-2006, 02:37 AM
myk
Weekend Warrior

true but in the sand he will kick ur *** 4 sure and climbing hills.i mean no disrespect. in the long run straight away ur the winner

Quick Reply: Banshee vs. Yfz 450