Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Say goodbye to ATV's

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2000, 06:26 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They cant ban atvs it keeps me out of trouble...

Old 11-15-2000, 09:58 AM
Pro Rider

ME:
“Or did your schoolmates [blue]taught[/blue] you as a child by calling you stupid?” Should be [blue]taunt[/blue]

YOU:
“Guess [red]whose[/red] the real Hitler.” ….Should be [red]who’s[/red]
“At least these people got off their butts and used [red]they’re[/red] American given birth right.” Should be [red]their[/red]

MY FINAL WORDS:
I’m going to assume that you just made an honest mistake. Furthermore, I’m going to read these words as you intended to type them instead of taking [red]a narrow minded viewpoint[/red] by saying [blue]”Please learn to comprehend the English language before typing”[/blue] as you did.

Old 11-15-2000, 11:55 AM
Trailblazer

Well, here are my thoughts…

FKNA, I was reading some of your posts between you and Hiofcer. And, I have come up with this.. You (FKNA) did not vote, so, how can you argue against those who voted? If you voted, argue all you want. Saying that you knew George Bush was going to win, is at best, a sorry reason for not voting. Since you did not vote, I believe (my opinion) is that you lost the right to argue about politics and voting practices of our great country.

As for correcting typing errors and grammar, who cares! The points are still well made, aren’t they?

And, as for stooping to name calling and sexual innuendoes, it fits your screen name…immature..(if I am understating F K N A properly. If there is another meaning to your screen name, let me know.)

Don’t forget to ride and ride often…

Schtick

Old 11-15-2000, 01:28 PM
Pro Rider

"As for correcting typing errors and grammar, who cares! The points are still well made, aren’t they?".....my point exactly

FKNA - Freedom Knows Not Anarchy