Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

drag racing beef

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2006, 02:23 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default drag racing beef

U know what? I had to get this off of my chest. I was reading through the post earleir and all of these people on here including me are always talking about drag racing on paved and dirt roads. But my problem is our quads were designed for that. I do it to I know, but i dont think I will post any more questions about dragging. After reading, I found out how stupid I sounded when I would argue with someone about my quads beating their quad in a straight out drag race. There is no skill in drag racing punch them and shift gears whoop-de-do. Sorry, guys that had to come out.

Old 06-06-2006, 07:51 AM
Trailblazer
Default drag racing beef

!Awwww bummer!!! How disappointing, I thought this thread was about something totally different.

Judging by the title of your thread, I thought maybe this post was about a new kind of racing - ATV vs. Bull! Now there's an extreme sport! Just think - You line up your quad and then you take a bull and put him in a pen and get him good and pissed off, then open the gate and try to out run him without getting gored! Hence, "drag racing beef!"

....I just may be onto something here!

Old 06-06-2006, 08:59 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default drag racing beef

No cow racing vid?

Old 06-06-2006, 09:10 AM
Pro Rider
Default drag racing beef

yeah...drag racing...where's the beef....LOL

Old 06-06-2006, 09:18 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts
Default drag racing beef

Everyone knows pork would beat beef in a drag race. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-06-2006, 09:56 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts
Default drag racing beef

Originally posted by: garyc660R
No cow racing vid?
May be a vid in here somewhere.

Old 06-06-2006, 11:07 AM
Pro Rider
Default drag racing beef

Originally posted by: kingofthemudholes
U know what? I had to get this off of my chest. I was reading through the post earleir and all of these people on here including me are always talking about drag racing on paved and dirt roads. But my problem is our quads were designed for that. I do it to I know, but i dont think I will post any more questions about dragging. After reading, I found out how stupid I sounded when I would argue with someone about my quads beating their quad in a straight out drag race. There is no skill in drag racing punch them and shift gears whoop-de-do. Sorry, guys that had to come out.
At least somebody finally got some sence!!!!! Dragging in more about how much you have to spend, not how good you can ride. Good call

Old 06-06-2006, 03:00 PM
Pro Rider
Default drag racing beef

Hmmm, sounds like someone's been getting spanked!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-06-2006, 03:21 PM
Pro Rider
Default drag racing beef

Originally posted by: enFORCER
Hmmm, sounds like someone's been getting spanked!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
even if he has, so what, that just means he doesnt have as much money in his quad as the other guy, and what does that prove??

Old 06-06-2006, 07:18 PM
Pro Rider
Default drag racing beef

Originally posted by: warwgn

even if he has, so what, that just means he doesnt have as much money in his quad as the other guy, and what does that prove??
Not true! I have seen guys with $$$ in their quads get beat by someone with half as much money in theirs. Skill, Frame set up, suspension, tires, state of tune,weight, all are big factors when drag racing.

Quick Reply: drag racing beef