Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Congrats to Yamaha!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2006, 02:04 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Congrats to Yamaha!!!

Congrats Yamaha!!! You didn't let "me" down this year like Kawasaki did a week or so ago. I've been in the market for a long time now regarding a new big bore ute quad. After over a year's worth of research I have always known that I like the Grizz very much. However, a lot of the riding I will be doing will be at a wide range of elevations. So, I decided that I would not be buying a quad that didn't have EFI. That ruled the old Grizz out, which saddened me. Let's face it people - especially all of the people out there who believe Yamaha has let us down for 2007 - the Grizz is a very tried and true machine. It has been proven for many years now. It has all the power any sane person needs. 99.99% of those out there DO NOT need a damn 800cc engine in a damn fo-wheeler in the first place. This year, Yamaha has given me exactly what I wanted, and what I need - a very powerful, slightly modified, exceptionally proven machine and added what I wanted added the most (EFI). Thank you Yamaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sold...

Old 06-26-2006, 03:43 PM
Pro Rider

I agree with you 100% dshoe. Yamaha Has created a winner. If Polaris dosent come out with something i want to see, then it looks like i might be joining the Yamaha circle. I just hope there arent alot of issues w/ it being a first year model and all. i honestly think it will dominate its class. And it leaves room for others to go bigger while Yamaha can sit and think about its next Grizzly 750 or whatever it may be. Congrats Yamaha, i love the styling too.
----------------------------
2004 Polaris Sportsman 700 (Green)
'27 ITP 589 M/S Tires
on ITP Type 5 Wheels
3000 lb. Warn Winch
3-Way Headlight Mod
High Lifter Lift Kit

2004 Polaris Sportsman 500 Mossy Oak - STOLEN
2001 Honda Rancher ES 350
Sold

Old 06-26-2006, 04:23 PM
Pro Rider

did you guys happen to see that it also has power steering on the new 700 EFI grizzly

Old 06-26-2006, 06:57 PM
Weekend Warrior

i think u all are bunch of wimps dont think yamaha didnt need to go bigger ever here saying go big or go home yamaha must well go home. i hope they have more problems with them than they can handle .serves them right not going bigger what i bet at least half wanted new grizzly were hoping for bigger than 700 junk junk junk .all i can say sorry . yamaha let me down big time there now more true yamaha believer than me.guess i save some money wont have to buy new wheeler. just have to wait another 3-4 maybe 5 years for they finally go bigger till i finally buy another 4 wheeler again cause i wont buy another brand even though the can am 800 renegade impresses me which yamaha will lose customers to the big renegade just remember go big or go home

Old 06-26-2006, 07:44 PM
Range Rover

yamahawk750
You just want to whine, and probably wouldn't be buying a machine anyway, you'd
let your mother do it. Go cry on her shoulder.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 06-26-2006, 07:49 PM
Weekend Warrior

yea i spent more money last 8 years on wheelers than u can imagine id say just guessing low guess at least 75000 so there u go mouth

Old 06-26-2006, 07:54 PM
Range Rover

I think Yamahawk could possibly be a Dick!!!!!!!

Old 06-26-2006, 08:05 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: hambone
I think Yamahawk could possibly be a Dick!!!!!!!

Noone can make every body happy some just dont handle it very well
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-26-2006, 09:31 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

If i wasnt so in love wiith the power of my V-Twin, i would have got a Grizzly, and who knows, if Arctic Cat doesnt come out with a new Twin big bore themselves soon, i just might get a Grizzly!

Old 06-26-2006, 11:00 PM
Pro Rider

The power steering is cool....but that's about it and I wouldn't buy it for power steering. IT NEEDED A V-TWIN!!! I have a King Quad (695cc)and a power upgrade would be nice to me already, If I went with the new Grizz(686cc) I'd be going down in power.

Quick Reply: Congrats to Yamaha!!!