Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

HELP - no throttle response

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2006, 03:54 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP - no throttle response

bombrider - I'll give you a shout when i find a good dune to put you in - i mean on of course.

Old 08-11-2006, 03:55 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Tundraotto - I am compelled to inform you that you have been on Candid Forum[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

There is a thread on the Can-Am forum about this thread and you have been the subject of a twisted experiment. I hope you have a sense of humor when you read what was going on behind the scenes.

Bombrider04 is a good guy and to compensate you for your pain and suffering i would like to formally invite you to post your question on the Can-Am forum where intelligent people with real answers reside. This is an open ended offer so take as much time as you like[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Ron

Old 08-11-2006, 04:02 AM
Pro Rider

lol good luck with the prob tund and hope to c the raptor back and running soon give an update on how its doing I was caught in the moment and thought I was funny but I will cya around

Old 08-11-2006, 04:07 AM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

So where was it that you said you moved to AR from? And I'm not even going to try and go into the whole 2ndLt thing. I'm sure you've about heard all that you care to hear on that subject.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

On a serious note, you will probably get more help from the Bomb guys as alot of them have multiple brands in thier stable and most are older (sorry guys) and more experienced then your average Yamaha rider. Not to say that the Yammy bunch is not knowledgable, just some younger folks here from time to time throwing things out that may not necessarily be so. We have owners of different brands stop by all of the time with technical questions and such. We are here to help and we have policed our own. He stands corrected.

Now, where did you move into Arkansas from?

By thee way, thanks for your service and stay safe.

Old 08-11-2006, 04:35 AM
Range Rover

aceisback - i didnt. but i am from Helsinki, Finland originally - lived here for 9 years. Have a wife that is a teacher funny you should say - but sad to report to the "north of the mason-dixon liners" is not in anyway related to me by blood. Am not a razorback fan - rather an OU fan (rather like the antichrist here, lol). Sorry I know that hurts - I like a couple of razorbacks in the pros though...does that help any?

yes - i have heard plenty on 2lt thing - always funny stuff from people I respect. (maybe more from others - but hey its not a popularity contest).

love it here in AR.

was just looking for a quick answer for a stupid question - hoping for a quick answer so I would not have to spend a bunch of times with my nieces&nepphews and my son on top of me while I located the problem...anyway - i became a funny item on the atvforums instead. thats fine. hope it was fun - i just wish i would have just spent the time locating the problem myself instead of wasting my time here writing about it.... I bet I will have this fixed tomorrow right after work.... I wont make the same mistake again.

Old 08-11-2006, 10:34 AM
Pro Rider

Bombrider04 is a good guy and to compensate you for your pain and suffering i would like to formally invite you to post your question on the Can-Am forum where intelligent people with real answers reside. This is an open ended offer so take as much time as you like
Well Put...

I spend 90% of my time in the BOMB forum..Im one of the old farts..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 08-11-2006, 12:52 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

It wasn't a stupid question at all, a very valid concern I would say. I just think you and bombrider got off on the wrong foot as he had a similar problem and was also seeking answers to your concern that might apply to his, but you felt he intruded. I think all of that is resolved now and still extend an open invitation to visit the Bomb forum anytime you like with any questions that you may have.

Tell your wife thanks for what she does also. Probably the most unaopreciated profession in America. As you can tell by my signature, my better half is also a Teacher.

Atleast living in Fort Smith you have a quick getaway to the OK border! Lots of Sooner fans in that NW corner of the state as well as Hog fans from Tulsa east.

Going by your bootcamp date I assume that you're prior Enlisted, is that correct? Most of the better Officers that I served with were Mustangs, started out Enlisted, then went the Warrant Officer then Comissioned route.

Old 08-11-2006, 01:11 PM
Pale Rider
With my goldfish shorts swimmin' around my toes.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice Job Fellas! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

This thread wins the Spinner stamp of approval. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Tund, these guy's are really good people, and very sharp when it comes to quads.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-11-2006, 01:15 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 1of4Horsemen

This thread wins the Spinner stamp of approval. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Tund, these guy's are really good people, and very sharp when it comes to quads.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-11-2006, 01:23 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by: 1of4Horsemen

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: HELP - no throttle response