Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

New photo of the banshee

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2006, 02:31 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New photo of the banshee

I here ya brother...... just trying to get some new faces to show up at the local Jamboree thats all! Your crew seems like a bunch of stand up guys and would love to meet up with ya sometime for a little friendly drag racing! I have been forced to part out the raptor on ebay and have found a new toy! I now have a stock cylindered 7mm banshee with an overriddeen tranny, triple port exhaust and some 35 pwk's on alky. I forgot to mention shes in a Southeren Style drag chassis the same sided drag pipes! I will get some pictures up soon! The 4 stroke scene is huge right now but i was wanting to take another approach!

Old 09-27-2006, 03:30 AM
Pro Rider

Boy i bet your shee is a runner...Cant wait to see some pics

Old 09-27-2006, 09:40 AM
Pro Rider

did austin get ride of his old pipes? what do you think about taking off the silencer part, will it help or just make it stupid loud? i'd like to find a set of used out of frame pipes. im like you , i like more of a play/drag bike,full out drag bikes need to much work,realiability goes to ****. i dont mind to spend money to go fast, i hate spending money to keep it running or to repair stuff . i know you loved your raptor ,but the shee is so much funner isnt it?

Old 09-27-2006, 09:41 AM
Pro Rider

what kind of paddles and gearing are you going to try out? or is that hush hush.

Old 09-27-2006, 10:01 AM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by: DriverDoyle
Well i took one more pic of the top secret black banshee..Im not going to show anymore besides this one untill the powder coating is done.That will be in the next 2 months...But this pic will give you a ideal of what its going to look like...And iv got some smooth buffs coming for the front..and some others for the back..Couse the wheels that are on it are ugly..LOL..But the pic is in my photo page..Let me know what you boys think on how its coming..Remember it was stock looking when i got it 2 months ago...Let me know what yall think..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

sneeky Doyle real sneeky.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-27-2006, 10:15 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm guessing that will be the view everyone will be seeing when they look BACK.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] j/k...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

What made you get rid of the Rappy Doyle? You not going to run anymore circle track?

Old 09-27-2006, 10:49 AM
Pro Rider

did austin get ride of his old pipes? what do you think about taking off the silencer part, will it help or just make it stupid loud? i'd like to find a set of used out of frame pipes. im like you , i like more of a play/drag bike,full out drag bikes need to much work,realiability goes to ****. i dont mind to spend money to go fast, i hate spending money to keep it running or to repair stuff . i know you loved your raptor ,but the shee is so much funner isnt it?
what kind of paddles and gearing are you going to try out? or is that hush hush.
What made you get rid of the Rappy Doyle? You not going to run anymore circle track?
kawiking..Oh ya i think the shee is alot more fun that my rappy was...Them Out of frame CPI austin has..He still haves them..Them kind dont come with a silencer part..Austins had tips on it at one time..And who ever had it before him took them off...The work good..There just not the best looker in the word..I got me some Out of frames last night of Planet sand..Just waiting on the paypal thing to go though..Ill send you a pic of the pipes on your email..There kinda a Shhhhhh deal till im done..I just want everyone to see the shee when its done in a few months..Its going to be a real looking..Im going to do alot of powder coating...She is going to be diffent....As for the paddles im running now..Im running 8 paddle hullers..But im fixing to go up to some 12 paddle..I was down on the river the other day..and It spines way to bad with 8 paddle so im going up to 12...And the gearing im running 12-44...

Motox...Well the rappy ran really good..it was just costing alot of money to get it where i want it...and a banshee is so much cheeper to get HP out of....

And the reason im not flattracking anymore is becouse of my back...And the young kids out there on the new quads with out set ups..I was tired of getting hit all the time and tearing stuff up...But i still love it..I aways kinda thought of it as little quad nascar LOL..

Old 09-27-2006, 10:56 PM
Pro Rider

12-44, whats stock?14-?? . why are you gearing so low in front, are you making up for it in the back sprocket? for drags that will hurt you. come out good but people will pass u at half track and you'll be useing all 6 gears. my .02, im sure you guys know what u are doing. you've been doing it alot longer than me.why dont you go with a 10 paddle extreme ? a 10 is like a 12 in a hauler, i hear. plus heavier base will be good if your running them on a sand/dirt track. what kind of shocks are u going with? i need a rear shock bad!!! the shaws are high , i thought about the pavment drags shee's with a solid bar , choose has 1 on his yfz and ive seen them on others. but.... you know how that sand gets and im wanting some suspention.

Old 09-28-2006, 01:24 AM
Pro Rider

No that 12-44 is awesome in the sand..I think its just right..

Old 09-28-2006, 02:04 AM
Pro Rider

cant wait to see her!!!!!!

Quick Reply: New photo of the banshee