Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

New photo of the banshee

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2006, 06:12 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New photo of the banshee

hey doyle.. how do you have that thing locked up at night?? any special combinations or anything?? thanks im just wondering im gonna just make sure no one can take it, hopefully i make it in time

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] jk buddy

Old 10-05-2006, 12:15 AM
Pro Rider

hey doyle.. how do you have that thing locked up at night?? any special combinations or anything?? thanks im just wondering im gonna just make sure no one can take it, hopefully i make it in time
Nope not locket up..But i have a 250lbs puppy that will eat your lunch..if you mess with his banshee..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-05-2006, 07:39 AM
Pro Rider

hahhaa i love it.

Old 10-05-2006, 03:37 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: DriverDoyle
Nope not locket up..But i have a 250lbs puppy that will eat your lunch..if you mess with his banshee..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Eat his lunch?!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I hope he brings some extra lunch $ then![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 10-05-2006, 07:29 PM
Pro Rider

ill bring 6 dollars instead of 3 dollars..

Old 10-06-2006, 02:11 AM
Range Rover

What [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Austin has pics of your shee and might be sending them out to other people??????? UH OH...LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-07-2006, 02:58 AM
Pro Rider

what do you got doyle ? +6 swinger?stock carrier? is your shee going to be fun to play with at L.S.? i know drag racing -yes,ive never been there so i run a +6 on mine, is it going to wear my a$$ out? im going to bring my kfx to run at night,(better lights and $6 gas). i hear theres alot of trails up there, but i want to ride my shee during the day.just incase i see any other black shee's running around that want to play follow the leader. YOU FOLLOW??LOL-LOL!!!

pump gas or not?? how are you mixing- i have 40-1.(pump)

Old 10-08-2006, 12:46 AM
Pro Rider

post some picts before i get it dirty!!!! maybe i'll run my stock tires.LOL!!

Old 10-08-2006, 11:52 AM
Pro Rider

post some picts before i get it dirty!!!! maybe i'll run my stock tires.LOL!!
Im not going to post pics till after Little Sahara..I want to have the powdercoating done..I dont wanna post pics when it is half way done...Kawi..You will out run me..Mine is all stock..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-08-2006, 02:07 PM
Pro Rider

is that a wink or is that sand in your eye?? how much is your powdercoat job run ?? around here a 1 color frame is about $120. i wish i would have done mine when it was all apart. thought about tearing it apart this winter and redoing it. but with my job i'll probably leave it how it is.

Quick Reply: New photo of the banshee