Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

!!!VIDEO!!! How to jet a Warrior

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2006, 11:04 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default !!!VIDEO!!! How to jet a Warrior

Try it yourself. It'll save you about 120-200 bucks, and you can get it done in less time than it would take to drop it off at the shop, wait for them to rejet it, then bring it back home. It's not a hard thing to learn, but it's a very wise thing to do, especially if you plan on more mods in the future. If you have trouble you always have the forum to get help troubleshooting. Even if it would take you several tries to get it dialed in, and you ended up spending 5 hours on it total, look at it this way. 5 hours may seem like a lot, but the shop is going to charge you for at least 2 hours of labor, probalbly more, and at the rate most shops charge for an hour of labor you still won't be putting in that much work for the amount of money you're saving, plus you're saving the trouble of loading it up, transporting it to the shop, unloading it, then doing it all over again a few days or weeks later to bring it back home.

And just because you pay the shop a big sum of money to rejet it, doesn't mean they're going to get the job done right. I've had a buddy take his 400ex into the shop to get it rejetted, and after I rode the thing, I could just feel that it wasn't dialed in right and was too rich. An hour and a half later, I had it running like a completely different machine.

Old 12-05-2006, 07:48 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

i am gonna add some stuff into the requirements...

you need to have AIM to d/l this vid... few good reasons... and it is just easier for me..

Old 12-06-2006, 09:53 PM
Pro Rider

I wanna watch it!!