Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Yamaha Warrior

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2006, 11:40 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yamaha Warrior

the 470 is a kit and the carb is one of The Bom's parts he sells Pami produckts and the carb is a Pami product my bike was built by jeff ross (The Bom) who built choosetolose04's drag spider (scott) and dialed in by Headsup Racing so anytime u wanna come on down to Louisiana to the Clash of the titains and we will run what ever class how u like it mild-stock,(outlaws is what most of us big race teams run in) (The Bom racing, Hadsup Racing) and a few more but there not all that great and u will be looking at the target on the back of my jersey. if you lose to me witch 99.8% you wont [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] The boms DS will show you who owns

And by the way i never knew there was a certain way you had to have your Signature, never read anywhere were u had to have it just like everyone else. You people all have the same stuff done to your bikes one person get it done so everyone else copies, different around here we all have our own things, our own builds and no one copies mabe a frame copy here or there but everything is different