Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Best Trick/Freestyle

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2006, 12:41 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best Trick/Freestyle

Whats the best trick you have done on your quad? heelclicker, superman, backflip, etc.

Old 12-16-2006, 06:06 PM
Pro Rider

look in my pics. some of my wheelies and stuff

Old 12-16-2006, 10:02 PM
Pro Rider

wheelies dont count as tricks, anyone with a good quad can wheelie, unless they suck.

I mean real tricks like stoppies/endos, really long bicycling. no-footers, no-handers, nothings,

best i can do is a no footer or a no-hander, thats on my tiny jump tho, i only have like 1 second air time on that one, but on my big jump im too scared to do tricks with my terrible suspension, on my big jump i get 5 seconds airtime, well it feels like that anyway, i get about 25feet distance with 7.5 feet height off the landing, thats about 16feet height off the regular ground

Old 12-17-2006, 01:33 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: crazy1291
wheelies dont count as tricks, anyone with a good quad can wheelie, unless they suck.

I mean real tricks like stoppies/endos, really long bicycling. no-footers, no-handers, nothings,

best i can do is a no footer or a no-hander, thats on my tiny jump tho, i only have like 1 second air time on that one, but on my big jump im too scared to do tricks with my terrible suspension, on my big jump i get 5 seconds airtime, well it feels like that anyway, i get about 25feet distance with 7.5 feet height off the landing, thats about 16feet height off the regular ground
ok so everyone can go out and do a special k, highchair, or sit backwards on the tank and ride wheelies? how is that not a real trick. id like to see u doin anything close to that. i can ride a special k out untill i run out of room, startin in eaither 3rd or 4th gear. no handeres and no footers are 100X ezer than riding a wheelie for a good 300 feet.

Old 12-17-2006, 01:35 PM
Pro Rider

and you dont need a good bike to wheelie, you can on anything as long as u have the skill. ive seen guys on grizzlys riding wheelies just as good as i can with my raptor. i could wheelie our lt160 forever. that little thing was a beast lol

Old 12-17-2006, 02:34 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

Whats the best trick you have done on your quad? heelclicker, superman, backflip, etc.
i'd honestly like to see you try this half the **** in either on these vids.. Hypnotized Laborday airing out and doing **** i nthe air... IS MUCH EASIER than **** on the ground...

Old 12-17-2006, 04:55 PM
Pro Rider

i guess ground stunts are harder, but air stunts are much scarier,

when i said wheelie arent stunts, i meant regular wheelies when you just sit back and just drive along, sitting on the tank backwards is a way different story, that looks sweet. Stunts in the air may be easier, but they're way more dangerous, a whipeout when bicycling isnt nearly as bad as a wipeout when doing a heelclicker

What is a special k? i have never heard of it, only stunts i've heard of are on atv offroad fury 3 and some peoples' pictures.

Im not saying im good at stunts, i suck at them, im too scared.

You say a grizzly isnt a good bike? you have pretty high standards, and offcourse you can wheelie a lt160 4ever cuz its so light.

Old 12-18-2006, 12:37 AM
Pro Rider

when i said wheelie arent stunts, i meant regular wheelies when you just sit back and just drive along, sitting on the tank backwards is a way different story, that looks sweet. Stunts in the air may be easier, but they're way more dangerous, a whipeout when bicycling isnt nearly as bad as a wipeout when doing a heelclicker

What is a special k? i have never heard of it, only stunts i've heard of are on atv offroad fury 3 and some peoples' pictures.

You say a grizzly isnt a good bike? you have pretty high standards, and offcourse you can wheelie a lt160 4ever cuz its so light.

I can do just about every wheelie out there.... A special K is where you put one foot over the handlebars and put one foot straight out the side, while holding the handle bars.

Highchair
Stand-ups
Stand on the grab bar with 1 or 2 feet
backwords highchairs
1 wheel
ride the side 2 wheels
No-handed wheelies

as for jumps, no handers and no footers are the only ones ive done due to lack of big jumps in my area.

Old 12-18-2006, 02:22 AM
Pro Rider

grizzly isnt a good wheelie bike. u said anyone on a good bike can wheelie. ya u can mess urself up jumping, but if u know how to control ur bike then most of the time ur fine. ive hurt myself more doin wheelies than i have jumping 8 foot table tops. biggest double i did was 6 feet tall and about a 20 foot gap. scared the he!! outta me till i gave in and did it. if theres hot girls around my ***** multiply like 10X really quick [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. thats gonna hurt me tho

Old 12-18-2006, 02:25 AM
Pro Rider

and a special k is my 4th pic. the one where im doin a wheelie and not on the bike is somethin i got from watchin cvboyz videos. u start off ridin a wheelie standin on the seat, jump and kick ur legs out to the side and land in a high chair or ridin normal or sittin sideways or whatever u want