Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

very angry

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2007, 10:08 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default very angry

my neigbor is threatening to call the cops on me for riding on my own lawn he is mad bout his rucking trees that are between my lawn and his lawn, is it ilegal if i'm bearly close to it hes just yelling bout dirt spreading a little. i only posted in yamaha because i am riding yamaha for life

Old 02-16-2007, 10:27 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!
Default very angry

rucking trees??

anyway.. if u have a stock pipe then just keep riding.. it's your property.. if the cop says you can't ride on your property ( have your parents) ask if they can just pay taxes on the land their house and driveway are on.. sicne they can't use their own land

Old 02-16-2007, 10:33 PM
Pro Rider
I ride, because football, basketball, and baseball only uses one ball!
Default very angry

He cant do s@#t about you riding in YOUR yard. And ANY part of his tree that is in your yard is yours, even if he planted it and most of it is on his property. So you could dig up the roots and cut the limbs off back to your property line. Thats the way NC law reads anyway. Just do like I do and when hes not looking, cut a few donuts in his front yard![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-16-2007, 10:37 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default very angry

i have a fmf pipe (crapy)

Old 02-16-2007, 10:51 PM
Pro Rider
I ride, because football, basketball, and baseball only uses one ball!
Default very angry

What you need to do is go out there and ride at about 4 o'clock in the morning. Make sure you rev it REAL loud. Oh yeah, lifes still a bitch ever after you marry one, too. Its worse!

Old 02-16-2007, 11:14 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default very angry

Read the Wisconsin DNR laws first. There is one rule they might try to get you on if you drive next to his house:

From the Wisconsin DNR handbook:

"You must slow your ATV to 10-mph or less;

When you are riding an ATV within 150 feet of a home or dwelling"

Yes, 99% of the time no one cares.. but once someone is mad at you they can try anything to get you a ticket.

Old 02-18-2007, 12:03 AM
Pro Rider
Default very angry

Yea i have the same problem with my raptor and an HMF without a quiet core or a spark arrestor at the time. They came onto OUR property to tell ME to stop riding MY fourwheeler. Actually I recognized her the second time and she talked to my dad while I rode. and u know what i did? I REVVED THE HELL OUT OF IT! right in front of her face. And we bought a swamp right across from her house and we get stuck and rev the heck out of it there too! next we plan to build jumps in there too. This can get real fun until she threatens us with the cops. I say screw them its YOUR land.

Old 02-18-2007, 12:07 AM
Pro Rider
Default very angry

If he doesnt like it he should have bought a house with more property. You are entitled to do what you want on your parents preperty with your parents permission.

Old 02-18-2007, 11:11 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default very angry

ha ha lol i invited my 4 friends over when he was not home for a little drag racing on his yard he got pissed a big deal he wa slike i'm gonna have them take it away Blah blah blah blah i was like it was not me i don't remeber doing anything today which got him madder but ohh well hes a dick becuz he won't get over his wife (divorced) P.S i'm gonna do it agian he has no proof of me doing it anyway hes to retarded to work a camera

Old 02-18-2007, 11:28 PM
Pro Rider
Default very angry

Originally posted by: 05fastblaster
ha ha lol i invited my 4 friends over when he was not home for a little drag racing on his yard he got pissed a big deal he wa slike i'm gonna have them take it away Blah blah blah blah i was like it was not me i don't remeber doing anything today which got him madder but ohh well hes a dick becuz he won't get over his wife (divorced) P.S i'm gonna do it agian he has no proof of me doing it anyway hes to retarded to work a camera
Dont go on his property!!!! if you get caught or someone sees you ruining his lawn your parents might be buying him a new one. Not to mention your quad might get impounded or your parents might take it.

Dont bring the whole divorce thing into this, there might be more to it than you know.

Just explain to him that you will ride your quad when you want on your parents property.

Quick Reply: very angry