Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

is a racing blaster illegal?

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 11:19 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default is a racing blaster illegal?

state parks only require spark arrestors due to a countless number of forest fires, if its to loud they will flag you, but most of the time they will let you go as long as its forest approved, regaurdless of noise. i bought a drag pipe, and i cant even take it to a state park. thats ok. i have my own place to ride.

Old 03-27-2007, 06:39 PM
Pro Rider

i work 7 pm to 7 am.... i sleep all day. during the summer people cut grass ,loud music u name it. it sucks !!!!! but its not their falt im in there sleeping. i just stick some ear plugs in. so i say its his damn problem not yours!! just dont be riding by his window trying to **** him off. if your out there riding after school then good for you,its better then doing drugs are vandalizing ****. good for you !!!

Old 03-27-2007, 09:00 PM
Weekend Warrior

Why don't you just call the police and ask if you can, dirtyblaster?

Old 03-27-2007, 09:36 PM
Weekend Warrior

who said i was riding near his window? i am not trying to **** him off, i have repacked the silencer millions of times just for him. and just because you work late doesnot mean you should act like old man rivers. my drag strip is 110 feet away from the neighbors house so i am following the rules why in the world would you take the silencer off you can ruin your engine doing that.

Old 03-28-2007, 07:44 AM
Weekend Warrior

All states have their own laws for ATVs. Each city or town can also have their own laws, rules or codes for ATVs. And if you live in certian subdivisions there will be HOAs and CC&Rs (codes, covenants and restrictions) on atv use and noise. My state and city have all the laws and codes online. The CC&Rs are usually given to owners as they purchase the property. You might get better advice if we knew your state and city. The good news is he didn't say he was calling the HOA (homeowner's association) on you.

I don't have any info about the lrd environment friendly pipe but I think you are looking in the right direction

edit: I misspoke, CC&Rs actually stand for covenants, conditions, and restrictions.

Old 03-28-2007, 09:02 AM
Range Rover

i took mine of due to it breaking, i left it off for about an hour, i could have left it on and had it done another day of that week but i wanted to get it welded back together, but since he was being a @$$hole i decided then was the apropriate time, now hes alright with us riding, as long as we dont take anything off again.

Old 03-28-2007, 09:04 AM
Range Rover

wow turbochargin, it looks like were all nighters, its 5:00am here, i thought i was the only person who would be on at this time.

Old 03-28-2007, 12:56 PM
Pro Rider

i didnt say you were driving by his window. i said dont do it to **** him off. i have cpi out of frame drag pipes on my shee, i crank her up !! you can hear it a mile away just idleing !!!! but... i dont drive it around my streets because its to load but i do ride my kfx all the time.still loud as hell but all the neighbors really dont mine to much.but i know when to do it and when not to.im saying your in the right .

Old 03-28-2007, 01:36 PM
Weekend Warrior

Unless you know where he lives and the local laws, you cannot know he is in the right.

Old 03-28-2007, 01:41 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally posted by: Frantic
wow turbochargin, it looks like were all nighters, its 5:00am here, i thought i was the only person who would be on at this time.
I'd been up for a least an hour already. Best part of the day for me is the morning.

Quick Reply: is a racing blaster illegal?