Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Bought new raptor 700 se Lte or Ct??

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2007, 12:27 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bought new raptor 700 se Lte or Ct??

Bought the new Grizz and a raptor today!!! Now I am wondering which pipe to buy. I loved the ct on my 660, but dual exhausts, how cool is that? Is the power curve quite a bit differnt on these systems? The duals would probably have you ready for the future if you did any engine work eh? If anyone has any experience with these pipes please chime in. Thanx.

Old 05-12-2007, 01:10 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

eh. . . it's a Canadian! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] (Funny how you guys all do that).

Anyways, I put the Dual Barker In-Frame's on my new 700. They look SICK!

It is amazing when you look at these dual 1-1/2"ish outlets and then go over to my Wife's quad and there is a single 1/2" pee-shooter. Ya think I might get a little more HP?

Can't wait to get her out next weekend.

Old 05-12-2007, 10:50 AM
Pro Rider

Most of what I have seen will show the LTE's and Barkers are going to be the best power wise.

The DMC's duals come close but fall a little behind the other two but probally out perform any single.

The CT is also probally one of the best performing singles but not at the level of duals. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-12-2007, 01:02 PM
Range Rover

Yes Dune Me the canadian comes shining through, but I figure "ya'll" would understand [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] The ceramic coating?, get that? Finally I was wondering if anyone could tell me who sells them in the western US. I ordered out of Florida last time and 7 weeeks later I had my exhaust, but had almost forgot I ordered one! Thanks

Old 05-12-2007, 04:50 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: spudley
Yes Dune Me the canadian comes shining through, but I figure "ya'll" would understand [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] The ceramic coating?, get that? Finally I was wondering if anyone could tell me who sells them in the western US. I ordered out of Florida last time and 7 weeeks later I had my exhaust, but had almost forgot I ordered one! Thanks
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Check out Tech Quad Shop. . . they should be able to give you a good price.

Old 05-16-2007, 03:01 AM
Range Rover

Went with the barkers, power commander 3,and trinity air intake. I would love to see a picture of the left side of the quad, just to see the fit of the barkers. I am a little nervous about the power commander but I suppose your never to old to learn new things. So if anyone with the barkers can show me a pic, or tell me how well they went together I would appreciate it.

Old 05-16-2007, 03:20 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Where in Canada are you Spudley? I may have to go to Stratford Onterio again early this fall. . .

Let me know what you need. . . send me a PM with your e-mail and I'll send some pictures. . . I think I took some???

I'll be gone for a trip Thurs. afternoon through this weekend.

It is close on both sides. I zip-tied the wires on the left to the lifting lug on the center-cases. . . just to pull them away a little. Bent the rear brake-line out just a little to make sure it was clear.

Old 05-20-2007, 04:28 PM
Range Rover

i have a couple friends with 700 1 had lte the other has ct they both sound good the lte sounds awsome and looks cool but if ur gonna be racing i would go with the ct lte are heavyer but if u were trails and that kinda stuff id go with lte