Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

nobody ever helps me when I use this site?????

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2007, 06:39 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default nobody ever helps me when I use this site?????

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tony yaho

The thing is I bought it used. The kid lost the key and wired up everthing wrong. So none of the switches work. I have no clue how to fix it. I have to pop start it. I want to just be able to start it with a button. What should I do?</end quote></div>

THIS is why noone helps you... we tell you how to fix it, and then you just make 5 more posts asking the same question... getting the SAME answers and then you just make more posts complaining about how you don't get any help and noone answers your questions... WTF man.. take peoples advice and quit repeating questions.

Old 08-17-2007, 07:24 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was a foctory certified small engine thechnician for over 20yrs, well to be Speciaific was retired in 2006 so i was a small mall enginne technician for almost 26yrs; but i didn't start working on atv untill i boughtuntill my little brother bought a honda 3 wheeler in 1980 and i started working on this three wheeler's and then on small honda motorcyclesas as a sideline because i already had a lawn and garden shop where i was factory certified and had more work than i could do on my own ! And i had to hire 2 fulltime employee's int he summer i could get all the work on chain saw's log spliiter's,and brush and wood shreader's to keep me Busy ; until i bought my first ATV it was graet i could go place's i couldnt go when i had my leg's ! Yes i lost both leg's just below the knee's in 1975 just about a month before my 22 second birthday ! But if the wires weren't cut but just plugged in wrong someone here with the wiring diagram can help you get them right ; even if he did cutinto the wire's someone here with wiring digram's can still help you get them wired' right ! And if i was you and you do get wired right i would remove the switch and take it to a good locsmith, all a good locksmith will need is the switch if the kid didn't destory it also the the locksmitch can cut you 2 key's for about $25.00 so unless you can get a new swithch for less than$25.00 then i would go this route ! good luck ....................................

Old 08-17-2007, 09:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
GOT BOOST!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The first thing I would do is take it down to the DMV and run the numbers on the frame.