Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

RAPTOR LOL

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2001, 09:31 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well lets put it this way for 7 grand that thing better have wings and a free life time replacement warrenty on all parts and labor.

2000 SCRAMBLER 400 2X4

SCRAMDADDY400

Old 01-04-2001, 09:45 PM
Pro Rider

HEH HEH, I knew the "raptor is a rip-off" post would get locked up. Hopefully this one will, too. Oh well, I got to add my 2cents.

Old 01-04-2001, 09:58 PM
Pro Rider

DuneJammer the day I shut up is the day I see a company build the perfect atv.

Honestly I have'nt seen that, all I see is companies catering to the professional racers with these new over powered quads.

Not yet have I seen one company make an atv as versitile as the scrambler 400 4x4, you can say its heavy, auto this auto that, not a true sport quad, BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Well let me ask you something when has an atv company resently tryed to put sport, utility, and versitiliy all in one quad for the multi terrain enthusiest. NO ONE they're all h*ll bent on trying to make fastest quad money can buy.

I'm sorry but riding up an down the track, desert, or groomed trail as fast as I can is'nt going to keep me amused.

I'm more of the "hummm, lets try that trail it looks like its been used" not "hey man want to race and see who can consume the most gas the fastest".
Your more money than brains attitude does'nt impress me one bit I'll stick to my old out dated polaris.

2000 SCRAMBLER 400 2X4

SCRAMDADDY400

Old 01-04-2001, 10:12 PM
Pro Rider

Fasternu that post you made in the "raptor is a rip off" topic before it got locked was hilarious. I love the way you wrote it, it was funny but true.
GREAT POST!!!

2000 SCRAMBLER 400 2X4

SCRAMDADDY400

Old 01-05-2001, 12:09 AM
Pro Rider

hey scramdaddy I live in New Hampshire and own a raptor. Anytime you wanna go riding let me know and I'd like nothing better than to open up a can of whoopass on that P.O.S. Scrambler.

Chasman
01 blk/wht raptor

Old 01-05-2001, 12:36 AM
Trailblazer

Every quad has its own problems. Go to any forum and you'll see the same thing. It new everyone wants to talk about it and because its new there will be more problems than normal. I love mine no problems yet.

Old 01-05-2001, 01:07 AM
Pro Rider

i forgot to mention. the wolverine is pretty close to being as versital as a scrambler. and actually the raptor isn't all that great of a racer. its made to be all around and you'd have to race the open class with it.

Old 01-05-2001, 10:14 AM
Pro Rider

I wanna tell everyone about my new Cadillac STS. It's all black with the top of the line rims on it, GPS system, Northstar engine package and posi rear end MAN DOES THIS THING HAUL. I got it because I wanted a nice ride while work on my hog farm. When the sows give birth I just put the new piglets in the back seat where its warm and comfy. I play a little bit of good country music on my surround sound system to comfort them and set the climate control to just the way they like it. I go to the local diner and get all the leftovers from the tables and they just shovel it right there in the trunk so I don't have to stoop too low when I back up to the slop chute at home. I love my new Caddy. There's this guy down the road a piece that got a pickup that he uses to go to his office job. He's some kinda manager or somethin' there. He says he gets somethin' like 200 grand a year to work there. Anyway he got this 'ol 82 f150 from widow Jones. That truck sat out in the field where her husband died in it, with the windows down for about 2 years. The mice was livin' in it and the dogs would sleep in it when they was tired from runnin out in the fields. In fact his dog had a couple litters of pups in it too. Well the reason I even put this here is to say that anyone that drives a F150 sucks. They don't have climate control, they don't have leather seats, they don't have Northstar, they don't have GPS. Them F150's are gonna keep on suckin' until they make one that can do everything that my Caddy can do. All you office weanies out there drivin' ol' 82 F150's to your office jobs SUCK!!!!!!!!

Hopefully I don't need to explain this post to the ignorant brand bashers here among us.

Old 01-05-2001, 10:23 AM
Pro Rider

Hmmm, let's go spin some mud to see who can waste the gas the fastest...

Old 01-05-2001, 10:37 AM
Banned

You mean posi front end.. The new Cadillac's are front wheel drive.. Just adding some humor, that's all

IronBear

Quick Reply: RAPTOR LOL