Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

RIPPED OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2008, 02:43 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RIPPED OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOOOH YEA BEFORE EVERYONE WRITE'S OR SAY'S ANYTHING GIVE ME UNTILL MONDAY SO I CAN SEE IF THEY MAKE RIGHT OF THERE WRONG!!!! THANK'S AGAIN EVERYONE...

Old 05-03-2008, 03:06 PM
Pro Rider

i get orders like that all the time they all ship on the same day and one or two arrive one day and the rest upto a few days later even with tracking #'s it happens to me
so i would just keep cool and call them monday.

Old 05-03-2008, 03:24 PM
Pro Rider

What does the invoice say on it. Some times only part of the order will be listed or some items will be marked as back ordered. Is there anything written that might explain the problem. Also was your credit card charged the whole amount. If they don't charge until they ship they might have only charged the cost of what you got.

Old 05-04-2008, 12:39 AM
Pro Rider

On the Invoice it states all part's should be in it BUT ARENT!!!!BLAA ..And yea they took the full amount of money!!!! I pray they make it rite. But I feel it's gonna be a my word against there word which if it is ill lose as we all know!!!

Old 05-04-2008, 03:56 AM
Pro Rider

I would think that if this is the first time you have had a problem your credit card company should take care of it for you. If this was the 57th time you had made this kind of claim to have the company say they sent it I could see you might have a problem. 1st time I bet the credit card company takes your side.

Old 05-04-2008, 10:34 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: 2FAST4URASS

OOOOH YEA BEFORE EVERYONE WRITE'S OR SAY'S ANYTHING GIVE ME UNTILL MONDAY SO I CAN SEE IF THEY MAKE RIGHT OF THERE WRONG!!!! THANK'S AGAIN EVERYONE...</end quote></div>

this thread shouldnt have even been posted,i seen it right after you posted it and thought geez,you havnt been "ripped off" until they refuse to make it right,for now its a shipping or clerical error which happens

Old 05-04-2008, 12:17 PM
Pro Rider

Well HooPharted ive ordered many many thing's off the internet MANY THINGS and I have never EVER had a issue like this when I called no one had no Ideal !!! all anyone could say was well it says it was all sent out........ I have had someone forget to put in a part before but AS SOON AS I CALLED THEY MADE IT RIGHT --RIGHT away NOT UUH UUUUH UUUUUUHHH IT SAYS IT WAS SENT OUT. But anway's I will just have to stick with the people ive always ordered from and never have had a issue WWW.BIKEBANDIT.COM &lt;~~~ for all my OEM part's and WWW.ROCKYMOUNTAINATV.COM &lt;~~~ for all other part's.But anwho If they do me right I WILL BE SURE TO LET EVERYONE KNOW..

Old 05-04-2008, 12:35 PM
Pro Rider

i understand fully there are those that will rip you off,but how can you make the claim "IVE BEEN RIPPED OFF!!!!!!!!" before they even have a chance to get it straightened out,,,the lady you spoke with didnt say "you got what your going to get" she said the people who had to get to work it out were gone for the weekend and she would get it straightened out on Monday,now if Friday of next week had come and gone and its still not resolved then i could understand the thread

im sorry you didnt get your items,i know the feeling,your waiting to get your items you paid for and when the package finally arrives its incomplete,but this is not uncommon for mail order and actually is a expected possibility,but Ripped Off is a pretty big leap before you give them a chance to make the error right is all i was saying

ive sold many items on ebay and Gun Broker,and have also bought many items on both,and it happens,ive had folks get my item mixed up with someone elses,does that mean i was ripped off because i received a Beenie Baby instead of my fish'n reel? not until the seller doesnt make it right

i had a guy flipping out over a $5 gun part once,said he sent the payment 3 weeks prior,i sent the part anyway dispite not getting the payment,it showed up almost six months later post marked when he said it was,,,point being anything can happen when buying mail order,its part of the game ,its how/if the problem gets resolved

Old 05-05-2008, 10:55 PM
Pro Rider

WELL WELLL WELLLLLL called today and same thing diffrent person ---her word's WELL MISTER GIBSON IT SAYS IT ALL WAS SENT OUT AND THE PACKAGE WEIGH'S 2 POUND'S AND SHE WILL HAVE HER SUPERVISOR CALL UPS AND CLAIM LOST ITEM'S&lt;~~ok first off on my package it say's it weighs 1-pound so there's a lie rite there so I call her out on that and on the UPS site it say's 0.5 pound's so what the he!! ..Anway's I hang up and minute's pass and I just start too boil over and call UPS and ask after many many many minutes I come to find that is the 1 AND ONLY package sent!!! so I call her back and tell her the NEW'S and she just get's quiet and im like well I need to talk to your supervisor she say's hes not here so I call back 3 time's and never get ahold of him so I tell her the 3 time forget it and I will spread word so no one elese get's ripped off by them AND LET EVERYONE KNOW NOT TO ORDER FROM THEM............

Old 05-05-2008, 11:05 PM
Pro Rider

i stand corrected ,,,,you were ripped off

Quick Reply: RIPPED OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!