Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

RIPPED OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2008, 09:18 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RIPPED OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK im so mad I could throw up I ordered some part's for my atv's from MUSKEGON 'MI the name of the store is ~~~BABBIT'S SPORT'S ~~~AND IVE BEEN ALL hyped UP ALL WEEK waiting for them got home from work box sitting on my table pick it up and im like ahhh he!! it didnt weigh nothing hardly bust it open find one part out of FIVE garb my ticket call em up and this lady picked up and I told her my issue and all she could say was one minute came back 3-4 minz latter well it's says it was all sent out UUUUH so im like well WRONG it's NOT and started off naming all the part's missing and what does she say UUUUH WELL CAN YOU CALL BACK MONDAY THE PARTS PEOPLE ARE GONE FOR THE WEEKEND soo what can I do ? I feel like I been STOLEN FROM!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/devil.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

that happens all the time when you deal with small time operations..gotta learn to deal with it or order you stuff from vendors with good reputations..

Old 05-02-2008, 09:42 PM
Pro Rider

I alLway's order from WWW.BIKEBANDIT.COM this was a first to order from BABBIT'S AND WILL BE THE LAST IF THEY DONT MAKE RITE OF MY PART'S I WILL SLANDER THEM EVERY CHANCE I GET AND WILL TELL EVERYONE I KNOW ABOUT THEM.......

Old 05-02-2008, 10:23 PM
Pro Rider
I ride, because football, basketball, and baseball only uses one ball!

Welcome to America.

Old 05-03-2008, 04:26 AM
Range Rover

Hope you put it on a credit card, If you did just call the credit card co. and they will go to bat for you. The first thing they do is to take the charge off while it's investagated and I have never had to pay when something like this happens. Anyway good luck with this problem man and let us know how you make out so we can bad mouth that company too if need be [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 05-03-2008, 11:06 AM
Pro Rider

A good company will make it right for you.

Old 05-03-2008, 12:32 PM
Pro Rider

what did they get you for?

Old 05-03-2008, 01:09 PM
Pro Rider

Are you sure there isn't another package to be delivered? The label on the box will say "1 of1" or "1 of 2" ect.
Sounds kind of shady you couldn't get any straight answers on the phone though.

Old 05-03-2008, 01:30 PM
Weekend Warrior

I live in michigan, not far from muskegon... I suggest that you post the e-mail address and we should ALL demand that they correct it. Let me knwo if I can do anything because I live about an hour away.

Post e-mail, names and phone numbers and maybe we can all make them correct it.

I hear a story that a car dealer reniged on a deal on ebay.. so many peopel e-mailed and called the dealership that they had to honor the bid...

just a thought

GO WINGS!! GO PISTONS!!! GO TIGERS!! GO LIONS????

Old 05-03-2008, 02:14 PM
Pro Rider

Yea VIPER5 it was put on my Visa and thank's for the info I will be contacting my bank monday if they do not make right. And as for the package WARRIOR226 there was def only one package out for delivery I got my tracking number from UPS it is 1of1 package's!!!! And now REDWING_AL thank's for offering your help here's the website www.babbitsonline.com MUSKEGON,MI number is 231-737-4542---- sales person Jennifer Marie--- Cashier was Courtney Dykema I have the ticket number and all if needed the tracking number from UPS and the weight of the package. And about the weight of the package on the box it say's 1 pound on the UPS web site it said the package weigh's 0.5 there no way all my stuff would weigh that little but whatever!! I will let everyone know how monday is rather they do me rite. BUT THANKS AGAIN FOR HELP EVERYONE!!!!!!!!! There rewally should be a forum for people who has been ripped off so we all know were to go or not too ive orderd many thing's over the years never got ripped till now!!!!!!!!! and my ooh my it SUCKS........

Quick Reply: RIPPED OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!