Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

what do you think about yamaha getting

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2008, 03:38 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what do you think about yamaha getting

i just want to see what others think about it, id also like to hear what yall think about the rhino as far as safty issues..
thanks

Old 11-26-2008, 04:15 PM
Trailblazer

my sister wrecked pretty bad on ours, but she agrees that she was messin around and rolled it. I think this sue craze against the rhino is a bunch of bull. we had over 200k in hospital bills but we didnt go after yamaha cause its not there fault. the rhino is just as dangerous and top heavy as all the other side by sides and you can get hurt just as easy as riding an atv. my sister and i still ride on the same rhino and ive never felt unsafe while driving cautiously.

Old 11-26-2008, 05:32 PM
Pro Rider

yea just another sue happy idiot, it reminds me of the woman burning herself on mcdonalds coffe then sueing, and then the guy who tried to break into some1s house and fell through the roof or something and then he sued the person who he was trying to rob. its just a bunch of crap, a bunch of idiots are always causing crap for us people who like to ride, and they take what they can get away with but it always comes back to get them there just to ignorant to realize that.

Old 11-26-2008, 07:26 PM
Shapeshifter Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: 91Warrior357

yea just another sue happy idiot, it reminds me of the woman burning herself on mcdonalds coffe then sueing, and then the guy who tried to break into some1s house and fell through the roof or something and then he sued the person who he was trying to rob. its just a bunch of crap, a bunch of idiots are always causing crap for us people who like to ride, and they take what they can get away with but it always comes back to get them there just to ignorant to realize that.</end quote></div>

a sue happy idiot that could atleast get 5million$$$$[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-26-2008, 09:15 PM
Trailblazer

Like Remington being sued in the '60s when a kid shot his lawyer father in the back while riding in the back seat, Jeep's CJ5, etc., etc. Welcome to our litigation-happy society. The McD coffee took the cake though. At the end of the day, the lawyers will end up with all the money and we will pay more for our hobby.

Old 11-26-2008, 11:33 PM
Pro Rider

i feel the same way, too many lawayers willing to take stupid cases, and too many judges allowing this to go on. but just wondering about the polaris razr, its suppose to be the fastest sidexside. so why no lawsuits there yet? in general speed usually makes people do stupid things

Old 11-27-2008, 12:04 AM
Shapeshifter Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: cherokee99

i feel the same way, too many lawayers willing to take stupid cases, and too many judges allowing this to go on. but just wondering about the polaris razr, its suppose to be the fastest sidexside. so why no lawsuits there yet? in general speed usually makes people do stupid things</end quote></div>

It's like 50 inches wide.The rhino is more like a golf cart and from my experience golf carts are very tippy.Had 2 golf carts before I got the quad.

Old 11-27-2008, 12:39 AM
Trailblazer

not yamaha's fult, it's the rider not the ride

Old 11-27-2008, 01:07 AM
Pro Rider

i have a buddy that bought a kawi mule camo. i told him he wasted his money getting the came package, due to the MASSIVE wanring lables everywhere on the thing. and most stupid people i know dont follow warnings anyway, so y the h3ll put them on ther in the first place? most inteligent people wont go whippiing the steering wheel at 40mph.

Old 11-27-2008, 01:23 AM
Weekend Warrior

Fast acceleration + small wheel base = quick rollover. I think it would be wise of Yama engineers to build a wider wheel base and some doors onto that thing.. maybe even "windows" of some sort.
but then again people are dumb asses and they'll probably still roll them / fall out of them.

Personally I wouldn't ride/drive one of those goofy things. It looks like a golf cart on roids.

Quick Reply: what do you think about yamaha getting