Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Graphic/Sticker HELP!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2009, 12:19 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Graphic/Sticker HELP!!!

I just bought a 2006 YFZ 450 witch came with a Ballistic Sticker kit, as you can see in my pics. But, the eye can fool you, EVERY corner is starting to wear, and by the seat it is cracking and coming undone. Can someone PLEASE tell me how to tape or glue or SOMETHING to make the edges go back down.

THANKS!

Old 10-09-2009, 06:54 PM
Of all the things I've lost in life, I think I miss my mind the most!

Had the same problem on my brothers raptor with aftermarket decals. Try superglue, it worked on his. It's time consuming but it holds really well. They won't come off even with the power washer now. Just go about an inch at time with very little glue. Peel the edge back, put in a drop or two per inch and hold for a bit then move on.

Old 10-09-2009, 08:41 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by readymixer169
Had the same problem on my brothers raptor with aftermarket decals. Try superglue, it worked on his. It's time consuming but it holds really well. They won't come off even with the power washer now. Just go about an inch at time with very little glue. Peel the edge back, put in a drop or two per inch and hold for a bit then move on.
thnx ill make sure to try that

Old 10-10-2009, 10:50 AM
Pro Rider
Your friend needs to stop smoking whatever it is that is rotting his brain!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just don't ever take the stickers off if you use super glue, that stuff is hard on plastics, and if the stickers ever do come off, it will not look pretty where you used the super glue,it tends to make some plastics brittle, or melt into them. Don't know how it will affect the fender plastic, but just my opinion.