Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

ok who's got the best quad crash video?

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2001, 03:08 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok, who's got the best quad crash video? or the best story?

Old 03-01-2001, 10:40 PM
Pro Rider

I have the crash I was hurt most in, ON TAPE. Past summer happened. On my Banshee I just got. We were just fooling around me and friends and friends dad was taping it. We would fly up this coal steep hill and get pretty big air off the top. Well I figured Id go big and went off it in 4th gear, noramally I was doing like 2nd and maybe 3rd. Well I flew off it, got decent air, like 5feet. The nose dives, I lean back, I close my eyes, fly over handle bars. From that point on I thought I flew over the bars and slide on the dirt/rocks. After looking at the tape, I nose dive huge, my bumper hits the ground 1st, I fly over the bars, hit the ground head 1st, roll and tumble head over heals. In one point of the roll my feet hit the back of my helmet!! I rolled about 3 or 4 times then stopped. My quad rolled completely over front to back and landed back on its wheels perfectly. I didn't get hurt much, but my lip got torn open and dirt pushed in.
About 4months later I still have this bump on my lip and is darker then the rest of my lip. Not bad, but my parents are always asking me about it. Because I lied about the crash and said a tree branch caught me on the trail. Because they would sell the quad. So they asked me about 10 times what really happened and I keep telling them the same old story!! hahaha whatever it takes to keep my banshee. nothing really happened to the quad, except the bumper was bent, grab bar twisted, and my helmet visor cracked off. my chest was all torn up and my arms and hands. also my lip and my front teeth loose.

the worst damage i did to a quad, was, i rolled my honda fourtrax 300 utility sideways down a dike. it chased me all the way down the hill, me running right in front of it. it tumbled about 5 times and then hit a boulder and stopped. racks bent, bars destroyed, gas tank dented (metal) and a wheel was bent some. I told my parents the truth what happened there, i cant believe the quad didnt hit me when i was in front of it, it would have destroyed me i am lucky....

Old 03-01-2001, 11:13 PM
Pro Rider

Chasing you!! That reminds me of a time we was setting BIG rockets off and I got burnt by the wick(It was big) I dropped the Rocket and I swear it started chasing me AROUND TREES and everything. You may think I'm BSing but it's the truth.