Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

09 Holdover Grizzly 700

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2011, 10:38 PM
Pro Rider
Your friend needs to stop smoking whatever it is that is rotting his brain!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great prices ,sportszilla, but I'm in MN, and thats in Pennsylvania, shipping would probably cost me the difference I'm saving, too bad, thats about 1k less than I have found in the area, within a 250 mile radius of my home.

Old 02-26-2011, 07:08 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Watch EBAY. Last year there was a Dealer around Minneapolis selling new Grizzly's well below MSRP. Might be able to get them to commit to a price there and then pick it up yourself.

Old 02-26-2011, 10:23 AM
Pro Rider

Oh, ya, been watching those, Heinens in Osseo, MN, and Fix Powersports in Byron are a couple Im watching, Fix has a 2009 green eps model for 7799, better price than locally, plus free shipping, gonna talk to them on Monday, called today,but no salesmen in on Sat.

Old 02-26-2011, 02:50 PM
Pro Rider

Found 2 2009 eps 700s at a dealer about 4 hr drive from me, a black "demo" they used to let customers ride to see how they liked it, a few scuff marks on the sides, but they will give 6 mo standard Yamaha warranty, plus one year extended warranty, or a green one with 0 miles, standard 6 mo warranty......and they ship for free, so no driving involved on my part,I can have it shipped to the loading dock at my job, and take it home from there. The black demo is 7195, the green "new" one is 7795.

Old 03-01-2011, 03:23 PM
Pro Rider

I'd take the new one just because I have seen first hand what some of the demos have been put through. One thing to remember with a demo is it has been driven and not broken in properly normally. Good Luck.

Old 03-01-2011, 04:58 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by Butch450
I'd take the new one just because I have seen first hand what some of the demos have been put through. One thing to remember with a demo is it has been driven and not broken in properly normally. Good Luck.
Very good point,I would prefer to know it was broken in good by me or a former owner,not just put together and pounded by "test" drivers. I have also found some used ones within a few hours drive of me, 3 2007, one green, 2 camo, all have aftermarket wheels and tires,winches, hard storage cases, nice add ons, for 6500 - 6900, though im sure i could get them down with a cash offer, miles are 550,590, and under 900 on units. Also found a blue(ugh,not my favorite Yamy color) not too far away for 6k,stock, just used for plowing his driveway and trail riding. I talked to the shop with the new 09 green EPS 700,with tax and all paperwork, free shipping to anyplace with a forklift and a dock, 8,100. that is the best new or holdover price on an EPS i have found yet, what do you guys think? check out used with all the aftermarket goodies,or start out with my own zero mile unit?

Old 03-01-2011, 05:49 PM
Pro Rider

Definitely new. I work too hard for my money to take a risk on a used one.

Old 03-01-2011, 07:27 PM
Pro Rider

Their are some good deals out there on used quads right now just due to the nature of the economy. I would look used but really give a good go over to make sure it wasn't used for mudding, crashed or abused. Could crawl up it pretty good. I know a lot of guys who have just purchased some real good slightly used quads for real cheap here on the east coast so it can be worth it if you find that 1 that was really just babied for the 1st couple years of it's life. But $6900 would be too much. I have seen low mile 08s 09s sell for under $5000 lately

Old 03-03-2011, 08:13 AM
Range Rover

Taxes back yet? What u find?

Old 03-03-2011, 03:34 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by rockroller
Taxes back yet? What u find?
Ha ha, bad news on that one, I forgot about a 1041 form I got late from my parents estate,it had paid out 16,000 last year, used that to buy a new truck when my old one got rear ended and totaled,turns out that put me in a higher tax bracket, went from getting 3600 back to owing 1200 . I still have the money for a new quad, just have to get it out of my own pocket instead of getting help from refund. So far, the dealer with the green 09 EPS is the best I've found for new, but 8100 delivered, he is getting full asking price, gonna try and work on him to either lower that or throw in some extras like a heavy duty bumper or skid plates or such. Either that, or look at some low mile 07 used ones within a few hours drive of me. Still plenty of snow on the ground, and the end of this month is the Northwest Sports Show, lots of dealers and vendors there, might be able to swing a good deal there, they often offer great specials for purchases during the show.

Quick Reply: 09 Holdover Grizzly 700