Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

How about some posts that are worth reading!?

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2001, 11:32 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As of late, i have noticed that no one has anything better to say than my quad will beat yours, this quads better than that one, look what they are saying about us in the other forum, etc..

If no one has anything better to say than crap like that, then simply shut up. I am sure that I'm not the only one that is sick and tired of this child-like behavior. Everyone acts like a bunch of little kids.

The sad part is that I most of these "children" are really adults-who need to forget about what beats what,etc...

Grow UP!!!

I think that you should all be ashamed of yourselfs, considering that I am an 18 year old who is more mature than a majority of you.

Thank you for your time, I feel much better getting that off my chest.

Old 03-14-2001, 11:50 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Why not set an example and use your wisdom for a constructive post? Slamming people for their posts is just as childish as the "who's faster" posts. Just my opinion.

Old 03-14-2001, 12:48 PM
Pro Rider

Uhhh...yea...what gary said...

Old 03-14-2001, 02:43 PM
Pro Rider

Hey buddy~
You seem to be the minority here. Most people do enjoy talking about "who's faster than who" or at least reading the posts. Go read the post "Who Cares Which Quad is the Fastest in a Drag or Top Speed?". You'll get the idea why people enjoy this stuff. It's all competition...something men have always enjoyed!

Old 03-14-2001, 02:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

54 Warrior,
If your not part of the solution, your part of the problem. Instead of slamming other quads you are slamming people. Too Funny...

RoostKing...

Old 03-14-2001, 03:25 PM
Pro Rider

i don't mind some competition, but how many times do we have to hear the same stuff over and over again.
Don't get me wrong, I understand your points of view as well.

It just seems as though all anyone has to talk about anymore is Raptor vs Bansheevs 400EX. you have to sit and sift through all these repetitive posts to find anything worth while, that is all i'm saying.

Old 03-14-2001, 03:37 PM
Pro Rider

I just don't read the Raptor vs Banshee vs EX posts, because I don't have one of those bikes, don't know anyone with one of those bikes, and though I'm sure I would have a fantastic time with one, I'll probably never have one of those bikes.
So, while I wish there were more threads here that interested me, you guys with the Banshee's etc... go ahead and keep arguing amongst yourselves. I hope it keeps you amused.

Old 03-14-2001, 04:46 PM
Range Rover

I think its these posts. Lets not make posts telling people to stop arguing and stuff, just simply ignore it. I know im tired of reading posts about people complaining about other peoples posts...

Old 03-18-2001, 02:05 AM
Pro Rider

YOU TRICKED ME!!!!!!!

I thought this was going to be a post worth reading...

I m awtaw heeya.

Old 03-18-2001, 02:50 AM
Range Rover

He must have a slow bike and is jealeous, LOL.You have the option of reading any of the posts on the forums. If you some "worthless" topics, just don't read them. It's as simple as that, problem solved

Quick Reply: How about some posts that are worth reading!?