Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like the Kawasaki green...

Lorrin Lee

Old 04-11-2001, 12:30 AM
Range Rover

Hey joeyd,
I recognized your pictures from the NJORV park. I was there the weekend before last. The ATV track is cool. I was hoping for more air. I jammed my wrist real bad from landing flat on that one big jump. That's the first time I have rode in sand. It's cool but wet sand sticks to a motor like cement. Cool web site.

Old 04-11-2001, 01:05 AM
Pro Rider

Yeah i really love that jump..i did the same thing..had to stop at the berm and wait a few before i kept going..i overjumped it big time!! The park is pretty cool..but a i have some suggestions to make it better. I'll take what i can get at this point. It really sucks thati have to travel 2.5 hours to go riding. There is a long island club trying to organize some stuff out herer but we'll have to wait and see. Unfortunatly my buddy's camera died when we starting getting big air..plus hes not the greatest photgrapher as you an see from the pics right before we jump. Maybe next time. When is the next time you are going? Maybe we can meet up. i am going next weekend weather permitting. see ya there

P.s. still working on chrome..soon soon

Old 04-11-2001, 12:25 PM
Pro Rider

juggalo,
Sorry for not getting to you sooner. Glow in the dark would be cool. I will look at the cost as another option.

Again, to get this started I may start with regular colors for my first order of approx 100 pcs. On my second order (if I get that far) I will go with more exotic colors. Who knows, maybe it won't be that much more expensive. Maybe I'll do 10 in the first order in "glow in the dark". What color would you prefer?

See ya, Swytak!

Old 04-11-2001, 12:35 PM
Pro Rider

Wher ya at joeyd? I see chrome is going to be a tuffy! How about florescent colors, ORANGE?

How about different shades of colors, red, blue, green, yellow, etc....

I know, it's not an easy task. We do appreciate your efforts and it's cool to be able to see it!

Thanks man... Later!

Old 04-11-2001, 01:40 PM
Pro Rider

Ok i added some day glo colors.Look preety neat. I did i make a chrome version but it looked more like the black and white raptor so i am redoing it..give it a look see

Old 04-11-2001, 02:56 PM
Pro Rider

I dig the latest green and yellow versions!
Keep going, this is getting better each time.

In case you didn't know, you can't click on the last 5 you put on there. It keeps pulling the close up's from the other picture's.

Know doubt this is alot of work, but I do have to say this is a great way to get ideas. Thanks!

Old 04-11-2001, 03:35 PM
Pro Rider

check out the latest additions...that might be it for today though..havn't got a stich of work done today...yikes!!!

Old 04-11-2001, 08:22 PM
Pro Rider

I wanted to ask you ..how do you lik ethey way you rbike feels with the jetting you have?

Old 04-12-2001, 01:33 AM
Pro Rider

i still say glow in the dark or transparent blue would be the coolest. lemme get this staight though. you plan on buying the mold from a plastic company and they make the plastic then you sell it to other people? sounds like a good idea i hope lots of people buy em

Quick Reply: Pick your raptor color any color...