Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Cannondale Owners...

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2001, 10:54 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I came across a very high dollar factory built part for a Cannondale. About 75% off!!(thought it would fit my Banshee) was just wondering if there are enough owners out there to sell it yet or if I should hold onto it for awhile.

Old 05-16-2001, 11:20 PM
Range Rover

Hmm........Don't you think it might me helpfull if we all knew what part you where going to sell before we can answer your question.

Mac

Old 05-17-2001, 08:56 AM
Trailblazer

NOT Really! I asked how many Cannondale owners were out there because I had a part, but if you must know it is a Ohlins Rear shock.

Old 05-17-2001, 09:29 AM
Pro Rider

Go to the cannondale forum and dont be so F$#@in rude to people . how would anyone know if they are interested if they dont konw what your selling

Old 05-17-2001, 08:57 PM
Pro Rider

Shananigan, I have some High Dollar Banshee parts. You want to buy them? Tell me how much you'll pay and maybe I'll tell you what they are.

All kidding aside now. You have to be realistic, You wouldn't do what I proposed in the above paragraph, so why in heck would anyone in all sensible money matters do what you propose? Would you buy a Pig in Poke"?

Old 05-17-2001, 11:41 PM
Trailblazer

You seem to be a real tough guy. To bad you don't live in Florida so we could try the shock out on you toughguy! Didn't see anything about a Cannondale in you profile either so not only are you a toughguy, but also a nosey S.O.B.

Old 05-18-2001, 11:24 AM
Pro Rider

Real tough guy right. At least Im not dumb enough to buy a part for my machine that doesnt even use close to the same set up on the whim that it would work! Then try to sell it in the YAMAHA forum when its a cannondale part. Plus this is a open forum and is designed to share information. So suck it up punk!!!!!!!!!

Oh and by the way in your original post you didn't ask about cannondale owners

Old 05-18-2001, 02:20 PM
Pro Rider

Okay... I ain't jumping sides or anything cause I find this whole thread a little comical. For starters the topic of this thread is Cannondale owners... which does point out who he is trying to talk to... but I do agree that the Cannondale forum would have probably been the more appropriate place to post it. Secondly... it looks like he was just seeing if there was enough people out there to justify even putting forth the effort of listing whatever info needed to be posted. Why waste the time writing a book if there is one guy in the forum that rides a Cannon, yet he just bought it and is broke? Makes SOME sense to me.
Finally... it is amazing how little it takes to get people fired up now a days. Friggin' relax... can't everyone drop the smart a$$ attitude and try to help each other out? Otherwise this board is useless to riders, and only good for people who want to spend their day picking fights.

Old 05-18-2001, 05:59 PM
Trailblazer

WOODRIDER.......
I'm glad someone understands what I was trying to ask in my post. I was going to post in the Cannondale forum, but it only had one post in the last five days.
Also, I was told by the fellow I bought the shock from (over the internet) that it was for a Yamaha Banshee, so no Rraptor (wheelie machine) I wasn't trying to fit a Cannondale shock on my Banshee.