Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

false alarm

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2001, 07:40 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I live in Redding, Ca. If it's anywhere near there, we can hook up as well. Even if it's not, let's all ride. Don't forget who it is that loves you! Check out John 3:16 in the Bible. I'm sure it's difficult, I've never been in your shoes. If you need to talk or ride, I'll give you my number too. KIT

Old 07-09-2001, 08:30 PM
Pro Rider

i'm so glad you decided to not go through with it. suicides are such a terrible thing. i'm so deeply sory abotu your parents. i can't imagine the pain you went through. i hope that you can make it through these tough times without too much trouble. just remember that your parents love you and think of how you would let them down if you did kill yourself. you would never have seen them again either. when you kill yourself you go to hell. you made the right choice.

Old 07-09-2001, 08:57 PM
Pro Rider

I think this just goes to show that off roaders are a caring group of people! I am proud to be one of you.
Bearman

Old 07-09-2001, 09:02 PM
Pro Rider

I'm sorry to hear this, what a terrible thing to go through, I couldnt begin to imagine.. Be strong and whatever you do dont quit, quitters never win.. Stick around yamahagye, things can only get better..

Old 07-09-2001, 09:59 PM
Pro Rider

Sorry to hear your of your loss. I can't imagine losing both my parents but I can relate cause I just lost my cousin Saturday in a car accident. Most people say we grew up like brothers but I say more like a dad since there was a huge gap in age. It hurt me bad when I found out he was gone but I know with prayer I can make it thourgh everything.

Old 07-10-2001, 09:25 AM
Pro Rider

my condolences.

Old 07-10-2001, 01:53 PM
Pro Rider

The loss you are feeling is one of the hardest things you will probably ever have to face. I commend you for at least posting your problems so that some one could try to help you. You are on the right track. As was already mentioned, do not stay by yourself!!! Always have someone you can talk to. As you can see there are many people around you that care about you and don't want you to do anything that would cause injury to your self. None of us can completely understand your loss, but we do care very much about you and all of the pain you are now feeling. Please email or call any of us even if you just want to talk about how things went today. I will send you my number as well so that at least you can get a hold of someone if you need to.
Dave

Old 07-10-2001, 07:54 PM
Pro Rider

Today while I was ridin the lawn mower.I got to thinkin about this post.And I started to cry.I know most guys won't admit it.But I did.

Even though sometimes I get so mad at my parents I can't stand it.I still love them and never wish any kind of harm on them.

My e-mail is TrX250r86racer@cs.com if U want to talk.Just like bearman said it is kinda neat how caring off-roaders are.

I send my deepest sympathy's t U and the rest of your family.

Old 07-11-2001, 11:38 PM
Trailblazer

I am so sorry about your loss.Ugly is so right.It just makes me feel so sad just thinking about it.I am glad you thought it through and didn't go through with it.I had a terrible time last summer when a good friend of mine and my uncle committed suicide.I was sick all summer and even now thinking about what i could have done to prevent these from happening.It just totally crushed the familly of my friend.Here is my e-mail address as well benoconnor@theriver.com .Please feel free to e-mail anytime you want.Time can heal all things.I send my deepest sympathy to you and your family.

Old 07-11-2001, 11:46 PM
Range Rover

man when i opened this fourm a song about suicide was on the radio.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: false alarm