Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

trinity 727bb kit

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2001, 01:56 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does anyone have trinity's 727 big bore kit for the raptor yet?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 07-31-2001, 02:28 PM
Pro Rider

I wouldn't let trinity touch my raptor with a 10 foot pole..

their service sucks...

just my $.02

Old 07-31-2001, 04:49 PM
Pro Rider

Hey ther Bansheebrad, we meet again on this same topic. How's it goin?

Anyway, Jimi660,

I have the 680 kit and am very happy with it. I had no problems when working with Trinity, they did what they said, when they said they would. I've probably got around 100 hours on this kit now and it performs extremely well.

Just my .02

Old 08-01-2001, 08:51 PM
Pro Rider

Swy how much did the kit cost? What all does it contain, and how much HP and tourque are you putting out? And is this price with labor and s&h

Old 08-09-2001, 04:02 PM
Pro Rider

BansheeBrad is obviously an idiot.

Trinity is probably one of the top engine builders in the industry. Their 102mm 680 kit is a proven winner. I have seen many of their 680's run the pants off everything around. I talked to one guy who had their 720 kit (105mm). He said it produced in excess of 70hp and had power from off idle to top speed. It was the best atv he ever rode.

I have also seen the atv's done by other builders. Although they all use either Ross or JE pistons, Trinity clearly has the head work and cam set up to win.

Old 08-09-2001, 04:14 PM
Pro Rider

OK, I'm an idiot...

So go ahead and build a trinity motor, and when something goes wrong, call to get parts that ONLY trinity carries. Let them tell you that it's going to be 3 to 6 MONTHS before they can get in a PISTON. Let your big bore sit in the garage, not running, cause trinity can't keep fugn parts in stock for their own kits.

Yep, I'm an idiot, I'm an idiot who will NEVER again let trinity parts touch my quad. I'm an idiot cause I think trinity should actually service what they sell..

YEP.. I was an idiot once. And for many many months this year my big bore 420 banshee didn't run.

Yep, I'm an idiot for even trying to think Harry at trinity would stand behind parts he sells when they have OBVIOUS manufacture defects.

Yep, I'm an idiot cause Harry wouldn't do **** for me after he had my money, well, thats not true, he told me to call WISECO. (Wiseco said they would only deal with Harry) Yep, I'm an idiot for getting between 2 big companies pointing fingers at each other.

Yep, I was an idiot, $2200 dollars worth of it, so go ahead, be an idiot too... and when your quad sits for weeks months or who knows how long cause you can't get parts, you can join my idiot club.. just don't say I didn't warn you...

Peace..

Old 08-09-2001, 04:54 PM
Pro Rider

WHOA there Bansheebrad, I've heard this story before and by no means do "I" think your an idoit. You got screwed, I admitt that but, I still would be all over Harries rear end.

Enough said, can everyone just get along and help each other out here? Or do we need to start the name calling finger pointing game? How old are we here anyway?

Let's get back to helping each other, evryone has an opinion and experiences but, there's no real reason to start ****.

Old 08-09-2001, 04:55 PM
Pro Rider

Basheebrad ...sorry to hear that..
Is there another kit that you would recommend and maufacture such as CT maybe?

Old 08-09-2001, 05:10 PM
Pro Rider

I wasn't starting ****

he called me an idiot.. I just agreed with him...

now wouldn't you like to be an idiot too? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-09-2001, 05:39 PM
Pro Rider

Yes please! Not poking fun at you Brad, just funny how some of these guys go off the deep end calling people names and so on because you don't agree with something.

There's always a tough guy in every crowd!

Quick Reply: trinity 727bb kit