Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

trinity 727bb kit

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2001, 04:25 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You crack me up 720. I'm moving to Vegas in October. So maybe I'll be able to see this Extravaganza. Later

Old 08-21-2001, 05:40 PM
Pro Rider

Swytak has it right, I run a 760CC DS. Yes, these are my own motors, with the parts coming from a German motorcycle performance company called Team PAMI. I build them out of my own shop, and have NO connections with Quad Central. I am the North American importer for Team PAMI and orders or inquiries to Team PAMI of Germany are re-directed to my company. If you look through there web site, you will see Knutz Concepts listed as such. Look for a feature on my personal quad in the November issue of Dirt Wheels.

If you want to make the race a test of power, you would have to put a stock swing arm on yours, or wait untill my manufacturers get my extended swing arms ready. I will have a +4" arm on by Thanksgiving.

Your from SoCal right, why can't you meet me half way at Dumont. I don't need to come to your front door to prove point, I stated were and when I'll be, If you want to be there, cool, if not, I won't lose any sleep.

I'm not ******* the Trinity motor, I've never seen or ridden it. I stated an opinion and the factual basis for my opinion. I know what I have, for power and reliability. What I sell for a 760 is just a starting point for my big motors, I've built the reliability into it with a new cylinder[to ensure suficient cooling and cylinder strength] and boosting the oil preasure[as well as redirecting it] to allow much more power to be built. I'm producing right around 70HP with stock size valves and mild cams and port work. My more agresssive motors can far surpass that. If your happy with your 727, great, but when a DS gives you a run for your money[or hands you your lunch] rest in the assurance that that motor will be lasting a long time, so you can try to make more power on your next rebuild.

Old 08-21-2001, 11:52 PM
Pro Rider

it's a good bit louder but not as loud as the white brothers on my buddy's 400ex. i bought it all at once. i didn't jet right away. the top end actually slower but not bottom. then i jetted and you could tell it for sure. recently i removed the spark arrestor. i could not believe the noise difference afterward for just a piece of screen. get the header it looks much better. jet it right away before you even crank it. it may keep your pipes from changing colors too much....worked for my harley.