Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Single carb manifold for Banshee

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-1999, 12:42 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have had nothing but great service from LRD. When you call you talk to the owner Arlen, he is smart and courtious. My MX Banshee has all of LRDs components and it hauls axx. I have also talked to Duncan for my buddy they also seem to be very good to deal with. My freinds banshee is very fast with just Duncans pipes and Pyramid reeds. I think both of these companies are top rate. You might get parts a little cheaper alse where but you cant beat the knowledge and service of these guys.

Old 10-25-1999, 01:18 AM
Trailblazer

I've been very impressed with Toomey Racing thus far as well. For instance, I e-mailed a jetting question to them at 9:30 PM just last week, got an answer back in 10 minutes, from Stuart Toomey himself! I was amazed!

Has anybody noticed that Trinity Racing's website was designed and is hosted by ATVConnection.com? Interesting. I don't think I'll be doing business with those folks.

------------------

Old 10-25-1999, 01:50 AM
Trailblazer

Hmm. That's strange. I have had nothing but problems with Lonestar. 4 months to get my a-arms. Most of the time, they had know idea where they where. Got a lot of "You will get them in 2 weeks" stuff. They never called.
They balled me out once and Eric at Last Rebel once too. I had to write an apology letter to them.

And a paid the same price as a 250R or Banshee owner would have only I also had to buy $200 bucks worth of OEM ball joints. AND mine are not adjustable at all.

They are nice a-arms and a good product. But not worth the hassle and extra high price for what I got. I could have ordered them from someplace else, got ones that are adjustable and come with the ball joints. And paid the same price.

YFS200

They never did send my head light bracket back after I sent it to them to get the powdercoat color matched. Had to buy a new one. More $$$