Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Why is lonestarbanshee not a Pro Rider with 532 posts on this forum.

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2001, 08:34 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

An eleven year old Yorkie and 13 goldfish that came with the house when we bought it.

yea, I love this forum too. I even read every mudmunster post - always wondering what he will come up with next. This kid loves ATVs even more than I do.

Old 09-01-2001, 08:44 PM
Pro Rider

If you wanna know what he's came up with, mosey on over to the Hunting and Outdoor forum and check in on his thread entitled "WHO OWNS A HORSE?" I had a chuckle at that one. I thought there was a rule on this forum that all posts had to be atv related? LOL

Old 09-01-2001, 11:33 PM
Pro Rider

I have no clue how I became a pro rider ... I just left for a while and then started using the forum again ...
Yes this forum is the best ... but once and a while we get some pretty odd people in here like that hondatrx300 kid.. But heh we all need help sometimes right?
Yeah sometimes i see a few pointless and stupid postes.. but theres always someone who attemps to answer them.
I remember my early dayz in this forum I've made quite a few dumb postes.. but I learned .. I grew up.

Old 09-02-2001, 01:32 AM
Pro Rider

My bad, that's mud_slinger14's post. I remember that KKKiller250X or KKKiller300ex guy made a bunch of posts just to be a pro rider...

"The moderators obviously look at the content of what is being posted to determine whether you should be a pro rider or not. lonestarbanshee obviously doesn't have any value in his posts."

If that's true, I better quit replying to this!! LOL

Old 09-02-2001, 09:49 AM
Pro Rider

Now you are finally starting to see THE LIGHT. Now reach deep into that pocket and give some of the Lord's money back. Send it to me and I will make sure he gets it. You see, the Lord tests you with what you have. Once he knows you can take care of it he will give you more. Show him you know how to take care of his money by sending me some. You will be enlightened many more times over...I know there is a chance you will one day be a pro rider. That is what you really want. The Lord needs some of his money back to make this happen for you. Won't you send it to me now???

Old 09-02-2001, 09:59 AM
Pro Rider

some people think it is like military ranking. lol

Old 09-02-2001, 11:40 AM
Pro Rider

NotuRaptor, how much do you need? I'm pretty sure I can handle the "Pro Rider" status.. I'm not sure though. Could you give me the title just for one day, so I can copy and paste it to all my friends and say na-ne-na-ne-boo-boo I'm a pro rider and you cant catch me

Old 09-02-2001, 03:04 PM
Range Rover

Funny,

Back when I was using my real name, I was a "pro rider". I switched ISPs and became a "weekend warrior". Talk about a demotion! All total, I should have around 600 or so posts on this forum. Heck, I was even around when they used the old style where you used to receive the entire post by E-mail. Guess the kind of dates me, huh?

Old 09-03-2001, 12:58 AM
Pro Rider

Hey hypersport400XC, I wish they still sent the whole post. I liked that.

Oh yeah, one more thing. LOL, This is a joke by the way. ridnwarrior, you should feel honored to be able to have a Raptor beside your name.. since you're ridin a lil Warrior. I think the moderators dont have a Warrior on here, just to boost ya'll self esteem.. LOL Everyone have a good night.. I'm goin 2 bed

Old 09-04-2001, 12:49 AM
Pro Rider

Hey lonestarbanshee, What's happening? I hate to say it but I received Pro Rider after about 200 posts. They might revoke it now after responding to this post. Who would want a Raptor icon next to their name? At least my quad has 2nd gear! lol. Seriously though, I even sent them the icon to post for all us lil Warrior owners. Made it myself. I then asked if there was anything I could do to help or change with the icon. Got no response. Who knows. Anyway, this forum has helped me and alot of people with their problems. I hope this forum goes for a long time. Later...

Quick Reply: Why is lonestarbanshee not a Pro Rider with 532 posts on this forum.