Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

RRNT Where is everyone riding this weekend?

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2001, 01:35 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well I havent been able to make it out to ride due to family problems and school. I am racing sat night at badlands. Chris you need to race too I went and saw a practice session last night and I couldnt stop laughing at these guys they were not jumping anything they were just riding over everything like a bunch of old women. Now there were two guys out there that were but it pretty sad when 2 out of 18 are acutally riding. I just wanted to see what everyone had planned this weekend.

www.Badlandsmx.com ----Racing series open to public

Old 09-14-2001, 08:00 AM
Pro Rider

We really do not have any plans for the weekend right now. We need to do a few things around the house because of being at the dunes the past two weekends. By the way did you make to LS or anyplace else on Labor day weekend. I thought your last message I read said you were going to join us at the dunes. You missed a great weekend of riding. I think we rode about 250 miles according to 14mins odometer. The riding was fast and hard too with cross country, dune climbing, dune jumping and drags. We had more of the same this past weekend. We are going to try to get to the track for a few hours this weekend to do some riding and talk about improvements. If You still have my phone numbers give me a call to see what we are doing for sure. The new trailer sure worked out great too.

Old 09-14-2001, 02:43 PM
Trailblazer

When do youplan on being out at the track? Depending on when you all we be out there I might show up. I have to get my kill switch today so that I can race if it is not in yet then I will not be able to race this weekend. They passed some rules that required stuff that I did not have yet like nerfs, kill switch, and number plates on front and rear. I have everything now and waiting on my kill switch. If I cant race I might head out to muenster but not for sure whats going to happen.

Old 09-14-2001, 03:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Im going to be riding 10000+ acres of snad near ROck Springs, Wy. Gonna be awesome...

RoostKing...

Old 09-14-2001, 05:14 PM
Pro Rider

Thinking about going to Muenster.

Old 09-14-2001, 11:11 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I plan on riding the back roads of aledo looking for "lost cows within 25 miles of my house".

Old 09-16-2001, 12:20 PM
Range Rover

SPEED RACER ,Hey did you race saurday night???? I got my raptor back saturday from the shop and it hauls asssss!!!! made a big difference in
low and mid range power.

Old 09-16-2001, 01:59 PM
Trailblazer

Well yes I did go out to race and I had A BAD BAD night. First in the practice round before the race started I made it half way and went over sideways on a burm right in front of the finish line and rolled down the hill twice and f***ed up all my controls. I got everything back on and ready to go again and the second jump I landed wrong and hurt my back I kept going and on the next jump when I landed a sharp pain went up my back so I just putted around just so I could get my points for finishing. Well the second round came up and I needed to at least finish the race well right as I am about to stage they flaged me becuase I didnt have a kill switch. On the way home I was moving along and got pulled over for going 75 in a 60 the police officer happened to be a kid I grew up with that I havent seen in 7 years and he let me go thank god. I woke up this morning with alot of pain in my lower back so I am not sure whats going to happen. -------------------------------------------------------------------------P.S. RAPTOR SHOCKS SUCK *** THEY ARE PIECES OF S*** TAHT HAVE THIS THINGS THAT LOOK LIKE SPRINGS AROUND THEM THAT DONT DO S***. JUNK I TELL YA JUNK!!!!!!!!! --------------------------------------------------------------P.S.S. I am now getting Ohlin shocks [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-17-2001, 12:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Should have bought a Cannondale!!!

RoostKIng...

Old 09-17-2001, 03:59 PM
Pro Rider

Hope you don't take the Raptor 14mins, the cows might outrun you! hee hee hee :-)

Quick Reply: RRNT Where is everyone riding this weekend?