Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

If you were doing it over again?

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2001, 12:13 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you were going to start modding your raptor over again, what setup would you go with. I have been debating about the big gun exhaust with the pro flow and k & N and dynojet jet kit. Or the CT racing setup. I have also considered the gytr carbon fiber exhaust.

For you guys who have been playing with these raptors for awhile, what setup do you like the best, what seems to make the most power and what would you buy if you were doing it today?

Thanks for any input
Paul

Old 09-24-2001, 04:28 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

my set-up. GYRT slip-on, dyno-jet kit, pro-design air box, no lid. 12 tooth front sprocket. I like this set up, i have seen and run with others. People running without baffles are fooling themselves into thinking they are faster than they are. I spank my friends stock raptor with mine. All he has is a 12 tooth front. At kermit 3 weeks ago i saw him smoke a ct raptor repeatly, in drags and hill climbs.We have not seen many banshees that prove to be much of a challange, it takes more than pipes . That said i do not believe there is a lot of difference in pipes as for as 1 being alot better than another.