Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Yamaha : Help we have beed robbed

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2001, 06:16 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would make fun of you, but you did enough yourself.

Old 10-22-2001, 12:49 PM
Pro Rider

So if my opinoin is not yours Im a A#@ hole or a joke. Sorry if you guy read the story but only process what you want to hear. And as far as being a Newby where did this wonderful comment come from? You don't know me so how would you know how long I have been in the sport? For ypu feeble mind = I have been riding since I was 6 motorcross to quads. But what would I know.

Old 10-22-2001, 07:19 PM
Pro Rider

so how old are you now? like 7?

Old 10-22-2001, 08:31 PM
Pro Rider

hehehehehehe... I love this one.

Seriously though. I think this quad looks nice and should be a winner.

Old 10-24-2001, 05:00 PM
Range Rover

I don't know if anybody has taken the time to compare specs., but the new Suzuki's dimensions are almost exactly the same as a 400EX, not a Raptor. The plastic and tires are from the Yamaha, but the frame and suspension is definitely Honda. Looks to me like they took the best from both worlds. It will be interesting to see how the new kid on the block performs. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-24-2001, 05:20 PM
Pro Rider

Since Barry Hawk went from quads to bikes, maybe Travis Pastrana will switch from bikes to quads for Suzuki. It would be nice to get more publicity so more quad action was on television.

I like the look of the new Suzuki but then again, I like the Raptor so why wouldn't I?. Ever notice the Cannondale resembles a frog? I like it too. What can I say, I'm easy.

/NotuRaptor

Old 10-24-2001, 05:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Sorry, but there is NO WAY high flyin Pastrana is going to come to earth on a quad. Not to mention lode all that money... Nice thought though...

RoostKing...

Old 10-24-2001, 06:20 PM
Pro Rider

I like it. It's only the plastic that makes you think raptor, i assure you.

"it has not been rushed to the sport market!! how can u even think such a dumb thing." That came from Suzuki. Calm down.

"i think the biggest lemon of all time is the raptor. blowin off carbs, bending a-arms, breaking axles, transmissions goin out. hmm and guess what the quadzilla is still FASTER than you so shut your damn mouth cuz u don't know what your talkin about." Tell me your not making that statment without being a Raptor owner. Cause if your riding a 400EX...then Raptorr13,i or anyone else on a Raptor for that matter, will smoke you drinking lemonade in reverse. So shut your damn mouth.

Remember Jughead, Yamaha sells every quad they manufacture. Honda just floods the market with old reliable. Yamaha still makes a 2 stroke. Honda chose to play it safe. Yamaha introduced a new sport quad, utility quad and a mini for the kids. Your still holding your breath. playing it safe on your 400ex. Nuff said.

rraptorr13. keep posting your opinions.

Jughead. read a book. your posts offer nothing accept A1 lessons in being offensive. you could have disagreed without being such an Ahole.

Old 10-24-2001, 06:35 PM
Pro Rider

where did u ever see me saying my EX is faster than a raptor? you could go search the forums and find MANY posts were i bash my EX. its slow i know but i'm sorry this is all i could get when my LT got stolen. i'm sorry i don't have the money to go out and spend 7000 bucks for a new quad. i wouldn't have even been able to get my EX if i wasn't able to pick it up for 100 bucks (insurance payed for the rest). i have rode raptors many times and their great and i even wanted one before i got my EX (2002 model that is). a guy i know has a raptor and he has had nothin but problems with it. and everyday it seems like i see a new post abotu somethin breakin on a raptor. so don't tell me i don't know what i'm talkin about cuz i do. and i'm sorry if i came off as bein an *** but i don't call bashing other quads being too nice either. u just took a lot of offense because you own a raptor. get over yourself.

Old 10-26-2001, 04:35 PM
Pro Rider

Get over myself?
i'm not the one with the website of all my sorry *** wheelies and jumps (daddy must have bought you a digital camera). All your advice revolves around 400's and your beloved LT. If you had a dollar for every time you mentioned your LT you'd be riding with the big boys on a Raptor by now. As far as you knowing what your talking about...i'm not so sure. A quick review of your posts put me to sleep. Nothing substantial there. except "my lt, my lt." Give it a rest.

Tell you what son. you behave, or i'll tell Santa you were bad.

Silly boy. Raptors are for men.

Next.

Quick Reply: Yamaha : Help we have beed robbed