Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Blaster4Kids?

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2000, 01:08 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey YFS-yes yes to what you said. Blaster is a good training quad. Kids got the technique down on the 80 - and rides very good - been on for 3.5 years - i feel good about him doing very well - so, now its time to learn with more weight. and of course, gears. Ill probably keep the blaster stock for years - maybe start looking for one soon. thanks guys.

Old 01-16-2000, 05:21 AM
Trailblazer

And if you don't like it, turn around and sell it for what you paid for it.

I had 5 years on the LT80, buy that time, I was jumping so high I snapped the axle. I have had the Blaster for 7 years now with lots of hours. It's not built as well as a Honda, but I can't complain. And it had taught me more wrenching skill then any class could. I am now making a lot of my own parts and modifications.

The gears will take some getting used to. But the tranny and clutch are strong. Not the smoothest, but strong. And the engine makes good power for shifting.

Have fun!
YFS200

Old 01-16-2000, 08:31 PM
Weekend Warrior

trust me a blaster will be great for for your kid in fact i have a great blaster for sale it runs perfict great for a young riderlost of up grades dg nerfs so the kids feet wont get cought in the tires. i live in florida im will to travel. it is a 1999 but it is a steel for the price. only 3100 or obo has over $600 in up gardes less than 8-months old relyable to the end has fmf pipe and power core II for the awsome sound your kid will love it like i do i hate to let it go but i have to. call me at 561-743-0934
or e-mail me at T00BRlDERR@aol.com thanks blasters are a real blast