Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

WANT A GOOD LAUGH

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2000, 07:47 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Want a good laugh,go to MAX's favorite site.route 6x6 (I used LYCOS as search eng) then look for "my favorite machine and tell about it".Then look for "4 wheeler vs 8x8".You won't believe what you see there.I sorry I just thought some of the stuff on here was stupid wait till you read this.I want to tell what Iseen but it's to funny to give away,what a shoot out.You guy's may want to give your quads away and buy an 8x8.LOL later CM

Old 02-04-2000, 09:58 PM
Trailblazer

That was hilarious Chickenman. I thought Max Rules was a real one of a kind but after reading that I guess I was wrong. What a shootout!!!LOL

Old 02-05-2000, 12:12 AM
Trailblazer
Old 02-05-2000, 01:12 AM
Trailblazer

By Phil Herrold on Wednesday, October 27, 1999 - 09:45 pm:

"We decided to move some wood. His couldn't hold but a few pieces, while mine carried a whole load."

That 8x8 probably does a good job of carrying around that big load in his pants, too.

"Then we went back against the field to hit a small ramp. He was almost knocked of, while mine just landed smoothly."

I about died when I read this comment. What kind of 6/8 wheeler fantasy world is this inbred living in! I bet he does nac-nacs and supermans on his 8 wheeler.

-- Insert fantasy 8 wheeler comment here:

Old 02-05-2000, 01:20 AM
Pro Rider

Glad to see everyone enjoying that as much as I did.Wow 8x8 against a 2 wheeler, then have guts enough to bragg but then the others are cheering him on. LATER COB

Old 02-05-2000, 05:32 AM
Range Rover

WOW! I never realized the capabilities of a lawn mower engine with some extra tires! Makes me want to scrap my Sportsman and go mow a lawn. I have been enlightened.
The last time I heard such made up drivel was when I gave Uncle Sam my signature. And someone actually said "do us proud". HAHAHAHAHAHA

Old 02-05-2000, 06:19 AM

Hehehe....Yea pretty funny stuff. I'm sure the "GREENIES" are also laughing. "Hehehe, say Al {Gore} look at how those emviromental terrorists are fighting amoungst theselves. Sure makes our job so much eaiser."

If some of the forum posters who spend most of their time bickering about who is faster, better, more reliable etc. etc....would spend half of that time getting involved to help keep trails open, or putting a more positive look to the sport that we all love, we may just win this war.

I am not directing this at any one person, so please take no offence. I've seen this happen before in a sport that I truly loved, and competed in on a national and international level. The bickering and in-fighting between the different classes shattered my aspirations to compete in the Olympics (well, that and I dislocated my shoulder, and got married, and bought a house, and kids...). We all share a same common interest, so lets prove it.

Old 02-05-2000, 08:17 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

While Max6x6 (aka MaxRules) left us with a source of innocent merriment and serves as a kind of poster child for fanaticism, I noticed the occasional voice of reason, even from 6x6/8x8 owners, on the Route6X6 bulletin board.

Not all amphib owners are narcissistic egomaniacs; some recognize the capabilities and limitations of both their machines and of quads. Let's do dthe same.

As Scramdaddy1 says, an internecine war profits no one, except our common opposition, environmental fanatics and eco-terrorists. BTW, Al Gore in public policy statement said his goal is to ELIMINATE the internal combustion engine; recreational applications appear a logical first step.

So, guy likes his amphib; fine! He needn't proselytize me (as Max6X6 was wont to do), but we can share the planet.

Tree Farmer

Old 02-05-2000, 06:31 PM
Trailblazer

well said Tree Farmer

Old 02-06-2000, 01:02 AM
Pro Rider

Geeze what kind of **** buys a Blaster to use as a heavy UTILITY quad, then puts water in the oil injection tank? It must have been one of those imaginary people. Maybe this guy should take his psych meds!

Quick Reply: WANT A GOOD LAUGH