Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

My opinion on Trenga Racing, what's yours?

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2002, 10:37 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I apologize in advance for the length of this message, but its length is needed to express how I feel.

I visited Trenga over the weekend to purchase a V3 blaster hydro brake kit. It cost $360, but it is the best $360 I've ever spent. I actually have brakes on my blaster now. The people at Trenga have to be the friendliest people I have ever met. I spent almost an hour there just taking about different things and looking at their products. The owner is a real people person. He's more like a friend than a parts dealer. He takes the time to explain everything in detail and is always available for questions you may have. The have everything and I do mean everything you could ever want for a blaster. Another thing I really liked about them is the fact that they will not sell you something they would not run on one of their own race bikes. While I was there a person called asking for rear axle spacers. He wouldn't sell them to him because he told the person they would hate them and they would just be back in a week asking to buy a new axle. Their customer service is awesome and their whole attitude toward customers and racing is unparalleled. I just wanted everyone to know how good of a place Trenga Racing is.

Old 02-25-2002, 11:25 AM
Trailblazer

Several years ago, I had the pleasure of talking with the owner of Trenga racing. It was after 7 PM and we talked for almost an hour from his home. He was extremely personable and did not mind taking the time to talk to me. I wanted the rear hydraulic disc break bad but I ended up selling the bike and buying a Warrior. I am glad to see the people at Trenga have not changed over the years and I wish them the best of luck in the future.

Old 02-25-2002, 01:42 PM
Pro Rider

It is really nice to see other people have had a good rapport with Eric, the owner. About a year ago I sent him my motor and he did a wonderful job. It will outrun a stock banshee. Anytime I have a question/problem I can call and he will always be honest and truthful. It is just a shame he gets bashed in the blaster websites/forums. But everyone wants to add more horsepower before they learn to ride so they end up taking shortcuts. If you go to their website you will see that they have joined up with CT racing for motor upgrades. Their motor work has a great history of many championships.