Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

ARE YOU OBBSESSED?

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2002, 11:00 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

for some of us, it can be an obbsession.
All day, i draw motocross tracks and new atv designs on paper, if I see a quad in a feild im camera ready. If you meet a new girl/guy you say Do You Ride?(they might know what you mean). My dream, is to build a house on top of the biggest dune at glammis(air conditioning of course). You can never have enough power. Banshee's rip, raptors fly, 400ex wheelie. DS stands for Dune Sport. Dirtbikes can fall over. Bigger is better. '69 was the year when every kid who had a briggs&stratton 5 hp minibike was in heaven. In the 80's, gas was cheap, and riding was never expensive. "What do I look like, a mechanic" was the motto. Berms=Powerslide. Why do a 10 ft jump when a 100ft jump is closer to heaven? More air=better. Golf, basketball and baseball require only one ball, MX takes two!
Riding alone sucks. I made my mom and dad a deal, if they get me a cdale or a z400 or a ds650 NOW, ill buy them a harley, when i have the money. Craptor, not Raptor, Deep sh*t, not Dune Sport - Only the jealous and weak say this. PIN IT TILL YOU SEE GOD, THEN LET OFF! a 2003 750 twin 2stroke banshee=2003 700ex+reverse+12in travel front and rear. WE RIDE FOR THE FUN OF IT, NOT FOR THE MONEY! Dana creech is my role model. Heuvos grandes+1+2+3+4 are my favourite movies, and I own all of them. I OWN A QUAD!

If you have any relation to any of these meanings sign your name below, and a few words.

Old 03-06-2002, 11:13 PM
Range Rover

well said
i think that if your not gonna ride at your max then you shouldnt ride at all our sport is our way to be "free"

Old 03-06-2002, 11:24 PM
Pro Rider

msn mxwrath@hotmail.com
aim xxxcr125
icq 138500999

a post! -wow-
dont drive drunk .... and... uh... I WANT A 02 RAPTOR!

Old 03-06-2002, 11:28 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]If you aint wreckin, you aint riding hard enough. Thats my take.

Old 03-06-2002, 11:36 PM
Pro Rider

Dude! You pegged that one big time. Definately consider a career in writing/journalism. Think about submiting that to one of the ATV mags. No, on second thought, they'll just feel threatened. Excellent work!

Old 03-06-2002, 11:40 PM
RIP Dear Friend

'69 was the year when every kid who had a briggs&stratton 5 hp minibike was in heaven.
Oh so TRUE. I was so lucky in 1969. Them there tubed, no suspension 5 hp minibikes were deluxe. But,one look at that Honda Mini Trail 50 with 3 speeds even and I really knew that was what heaven was about and became OBBSESSED>
Chet

Old 03-07-2002, 05:13 PM
Pro Rider

I have a honda mini trail 50 with no suspention, candy red, 3 speed(rode it for 2 years and still dont know where reverse is). you really think its good enough for dw? IM GOING TO SEND IT IN!!! but how? got an adress?

Old 03-07-2002, 05:38 PM
Pro Rider

Agree wit ya on that. If you don't fall, how are you ever gonna get up???? Hey, kinda off subject but I was thinking of sending a letter to DW about how they contradict themselves so much and are very Raptor biased(no offense, the 2002 are nice quads, and most of the 2001 are too) and see if they print it and what lame remark they say, anyone else wanna sign there name at the bottom?

Oh and I am obsessed, if I can't be riding, I have to look at, read about, or think about quads.

Old 03-07-2002, 08:02 PM
Pro Rider

THIS QUOTE HIGHTENS ABOVE ALL OTHERS IN BEING OBBSESSED!

<< If I can't be riding, I have to look at, read about, or think about quads. >>

that statement says it all [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I know! how come the raptor always wins the shootout? The 400ex never wins, the DS650 has very high standards, most suspention TONS OF POWER but is too big? They ARE bias with raptors, especially the 2001 models, how could so many complaints about trannies and axles lead to lots of wins in the shootouts? I think if theyre going to have a shootout, they will include ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL quads, but not the breeze or trx90, i think they should COMPARE THEM TO ALL QUADS, because when they compare a ds650 to a raptor, WHAT IF YOU DONT HAVE A DS650?! YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT ITS LIKE BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE ONE! say you wanted an ex and they were comparing a z400 to it. YOU DONT HAVE A Z400 SO YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THEYRE TALKING ABOUT. The cdales and 400ex and ds650 should take the raptor in most shootouts, except for most versatile, with reverse and power and handling in a 400lbs class its a mean green mechanic machine.

Old 03-07-2002, 08:16 PM
Range Rover

I'm a quad addict,and i'm like the only kid in my school that knows alot about quads and kids are always asking me stuff, and want me to fix their quads.
For those who are really obsessed they should have quad ****

Quick Reply: ARE YOU OBBSESSED?