Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Banshee vs. 250R

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2002, 11:18 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Way to go Dexter... This IS the ATVconnection forums.

Old 03-18-2002, 11:45 PM
Pro Rider

Yodaddy, Being educated doesn't make you a Dexter, don't be afraid to learn something new other than what 2 things come from Texas (and you aint got no horns). Im sure you'll want to fight me at lunch hour or after school but I'm busy thank you anyways. As for your keen observations to the forum, if it doesn't apply to you then you probably shouldn't even reply. Now giddee up lil buckaroo and go bust someone else's chops.

Old 03-19-2002, 12:12 AM
Pro Rider

Personally I don't see what any of this has to do with anything, I'm talkin about the little history lesson AND this p!ssing contest yall got goin on here. Could be worse, I could be makin it all worse by saying R's and Shee's, and Ds 650's all suck but I'm not going to add to this pointless UNEDUCATED bashing event yall got goin here (I like all of the Hi-Per quads). If you think ANY of this topic is EDUCATED, well, that just shows your level of education as well as maturity. Heavan forbid that I try to help keep these forums some what QUAD related.

<u>ATV</u> CONNECTION FORUMS

Hmmm... I could have sworn that meant it had to do with ATV'S but what do I know, I'm just a dumb dutch hick from Texas... YEEEHHAAAAA!!!!!!

Well, enough of that, I'm gonna go hop on this here horse and roun' me up some cattle.

Old 03-19-2002, 12:18 AM
Pro Rider

LOL!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I just noticed that you don't own a 250R or a Banshee either so if this doesn't apply to me than it sure as hell doesn't apply to you either. WTF was the point of that? Making yourself look like an idiot?

<< As for your keen observations to the forum, if it doesn't
apply to you then you probably shouldn't even reply.
>>

LOL!!! I'M THE RETARDED HICK?!?! LOL!!! It was a nice try though.

Old 03-19-2002, 02:03 PM
Pro Rider

Well, guys, I'm done here. I had my fun and it's time to go over to the Honda forum to debate whether a Baster or 300ex is faster. Just kidding about that but I'm sure if you give it 5 or 10 minutes that subject will come up.

Roostking, I think you were one of the main instigators in this. Thanks bud!!!

MichaelAZ, dud that was some funny stuff.... &quot;Pink blocks you aim at when...&quot; Ha ha, I'm still laughing.

MintyChip, actually the only reason I took a dig at your historical comment was because it is a LITTLE on the obscure side... Either way, in all fairness I've seen your other posts and you do seem to be pretty knowledgeable in every other thread (not this one, but the others [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] ). Like Michael said, it would be fun to BS around a campfire with you sometime.

Everybody else, well none of you were that memorable, sorry.

All in good fun guys. Most people like to have a little fun and bust on each other once a while. No harm, just goofing around.

Now, as soon as the friggin snow melts and the weather gets above 40 degrees maybe I can get out and do some riding instead of wasting my time on here, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-19-2002, 02:29 PM
Range Rover

Roost where is the report you told us you would post. I saw a post about being beaten by a Raptor. I hope thats not all. Sorry If I missed it.

Old 03-19-2002, 03:05 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Its up above.. Short Version 9 (6 quads, 3 ATC's)250'rs raced, multiple times. 8 wins., 1 loss to a totally trick ATC.. Read above for details.

RoostKing...

Old 03-19-2002, 11:27 PM
Range Rover

Thanks, I didn't read that one. Nice job I need to learn to drag I cant get the shifting down.

Old 03-20-2002, 02:02 PM
Pro Rider

dalegoldston, will I be seeing you at TQRA this year?

Old 03-20-2002, 02:25 PM
Range Rover

Lonestar, Yea I will be there. Did you make the first race? I raced at Jills track last sunday and plan on racing at nocona on the 31st of this month. I hear that is a nice track.

Quick Reply: Banshee vs. 250R