Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2002, 07:13 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

NOPE AND IT NEVER WILL AS YOU CAN SEE IN THIS POST

Old 03-19-2002, 09:27 PM
Pro Rider

Well, I think (see: opinion) the best all around quad is the 400EX. Reverse really isn't that big of a deal, and I mostly trail ride. Perfect?? About as close as it gets. It is perfect for me. Just like a Trail Boss is perfect for someone else. Well, maybe wouldn't go that far. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] OUT

Old 03-19-2002, 10:20 PM
Pro Rider

My idea of the perfect quad is the one you buy and option it out to make it perfect for you. If there was a perfect production quad we would all be the same and like the same stuff. But we as people are individuals and have our own opinions of what each of us like and think is perfect for ourselves.

Mattdewalt,

You answered your own question. Want the perfect quad? build it yourself. Throw a bigbore in a wolverine, new shocks and put it on a slight diet and you got what your after. And if you want it sportier throw a 2wd/4wd set up on it and for you it will be perfect.

People could get in a endless argument over what is the best. But to each of us the quad we own and love is perfect and better than any one elses.

Old 03-19-2002, 11:07 PM
Fez
Range Rover

Yeah the perfect quad is the one you own and ride. My blaster is perfect. I love it. Perfect. By the way the banshee is oil injected. But in all seriousness I think the best right now or the closest to perfect anyway is the banshee or mabye the 400ex. They sold like hot cakes for a long period of time must be close to perfect right. 400ex perfect 4 stroke banshee/tecate perfect 2 stroke

Old 03-19-2002, 11:47 PM
Pro Rider

fez, by the way the banshee isn't oil injected. i would def not call the tecate the best of the two strokes, it was the worst handeling of the 3 250 2 strokes, and it ranked 2nd for acceleration and speed behind the quadracer 250.

Old 03-19-2002, 11:48 PM
Pro Rider

IN MY OPINION the 400EX is the perfect 4-stroke modded to your likings. I'm sure some people would prefer the Raptor but,thats your opinion. Cannondales are the ****,but they're expensive FOR SOME PEOPLE. There is no perfect quad certain ones offer special needs for what kind of riding you do.

Icav

Old 03-20-2002, 12:10 AM
Pro Rider

I love my DS. I have it set up just right for me. All the way back to the Armadillo out 'n back rack with a coleman cooler and an extra gallon of gas. It is a desert sled, not a motocrosser. It is the greatest western trail quad there is. I ride my son's raptor frequently, it is not for me, but it is the perfect quad for him. Isn't it great that it worked out that way? They say the DS is too heavy. At 460 pounds it is the same weight as the lightest Polaris, the 250 TrailBlazer. I love the big size, I liked that about Polaris too. I have ridden 400EX's too, sorry, not for me.
.... I've only seen one Cannondale, a quad only a mother could love... damn it's ugly! I love all the technology, what happened to their stylist anyway! Oh, yeah, Banshee has to be one of the ugliest, but between it and the Cannondales, I don't know. Yellow DS and Black & White Raptor look best...Red 400 EX looks good. Scramblers look good. Warrior is okay. New Suzuki is going to kick ***,,, I hope. New Rincon looks fantastic for a 4x4.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 03-20-2002, 12:24 AM
Pro Rider

In my opinion, you can't go wrong today! There are many good quads for our choosing. Some like one, some the other, but all the major quads out there today have there good points that would make them the perfect quad for someone. My weapon of choice right now is the Raptor, I knew I wanted a four stroke for sure, it has great power stock and with mods it is a monster, and for the riding I do the handling actually is better then I thought it would be based on what people have said about it! Just pick one and have tons of fun on it.......

Old 03-20-2002, 01:27 AM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]My Raptor[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-20-2002, 01:40 AM
Trailblazer

In my opinion I think it would be the raptor with the 400ex right behind.If the 400ex had reverse it might be the other way around.Theres always that one time you need it(take it from a blaster owner).As for the cannondale being ugly I think they look better than the DS.I'm not a fan of the fenders being on the tires. I've never rode a DS although I'd like to, I think the weight and width would be an issue.JUST MY OPINION!

Quick Reply: Does The Perfect Quad Exist?