Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

RAPTOR vs 400 problem?

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2002, 08:27 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

cannondale may not be the best one out but it is way better than a tippy, heavy, unreliable, and just decent handling raptor.

Old 04-19-2002, 08:33 PM
Pro Rider

I think you missed his point Corndog. However, why would you even come in and say they suck and that everyone knows that. You know that's not true and I've seen you state just the opposite. This is the kind of thing people don't like you for. You need to turn yourself around on here and start posting more intelligent posts. I know your 13, but it's time to grow up a little. At this point you need to stop what you have been doing, and start trying to gain the respect of the people on here. You will find your experience here will be much much better. Keep it up, and someday the mods will ban you, you will then be missing out on a great thing. Sit back and think for a little while.

Old 04-19-2002, 08:36 PM
Pro Rider

Corndog,

I am not a flamer or a basher, i even posted once that i think the whole thing is ridiculous when it gets out of hand. but heres what i dont understand. you ride a c-dale, fine and dandy, GO POST IN THE C-DALE FORUM. is this about a c-dale???? is it??? NO , as a matter-of-fact , i think it plainly states in very good english RAPTOR vs 400 ..... why must you jump in every freaking forum and say how bad every quad sucks compared to your great *** cannondale. a month ago you were bashin cannondale yourself. geez corndog....

Old 04-19-2002, 08:38 PM
Pro Rider

Well put stebob, This corndog kid will never learn. It's a sure sign of immaturity. somehow understand better now that you said he is thirteen. (still growing those pubes). Sit back and read the collection of magazines that your dad has hidden in his closet, and stay out of the forum. Most people prefer to have an intelligent conversation and learn something. Maybe you should try and do the same Cornydog!!!

Old 04-19-2002, 08:43 PM
Pro Rider

<< ......an intelligent conversation and learn something. Maybe you should try and do the same Cornydog!!! >>

he he he hmmm

Hey corndog, wheres the broken frame pictures?

Old 04-19-2002, 09:18 PM
Pro Rider

<< Corndog,

I am not a flamer or a basher, i even posted once that i think the whole thing is ridiculous when it gets out of hand. but heres what i dont understand. you ride a c-dale, fine and dandy, GO POST IN THE C-DALE FORUM. is this about a c-dale???? is it??? NO , as a matter-of-fact , i think it plainly states in very good english RAPTOR vs 400 ..... why must you jump in every freaking forum and say how bad every quad sucks compared to your great *** cannondale. a month ago you were bashin cannondale yourself. geez corndog....
>>

i said cannondale might not be the best one out.................

Old 04-19-2002, 09:20 PM
Range Rover

c-dale fixed it ... or so he says, so no pics [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] hmmm.... anyways, i started this topic as a joke-all fun and games, but i was harsh to corndog because im sick of the lies so now a new topic who here hates corndogs lies-stop in, sign in..........do'h[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-19-2002, 09:20 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Razormazor, the sad thing is, he's still bashing Cannondales. One day when his ***** drop and he learns that there is more than just one gear, he will get the point... unfortunately today is not that day.

Corndog... A disgrace to Cannondale, or uh, all quads, or uh, all motorsports... ah hell, he's a disgrace to man-kind. Osama Bin Corndog, quit watching that movie, your mommy is coming.

Old 04-19-2002, 09:23 PM
Range Rover

lmao LMFAO!!!!

Old 04-20-2002, 02:00 AM
Pro Rider

Alot of people mod there 400's so they can keep up with raptor's....I modded mine so I could outrun my friends modded blaster. Now if that's not saying something about the stock state of the 400's power, than nothing is. If I had $6,500 to buy another new quad, I'd probably either get a cannondale or a blaster (hey, you can buy alot of mod's for $4,000!). I might just be retarded though....

Quick Reply: RAPTOR vs 400 problem?