Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

How much can i get for stock 660 tires with 200miles on them?

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2002, 06:15 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am going to get some real tires for my grizz, and was wonderng how much i could get for the stockers i have now. I think it better to sell them rather than having them sit around in my garage. I was going to post them on e-bay and wanted to know how much i should set the minimun for.

In dennis kirk they are $71.99 ea. for the front and $87.99 ea. for the rear. I know i wont get that price and that dennis kirk has way infalted pricing, but anything would help defray the cost of the new 589's.

Thanks.

Old 05-13-2002, 07:25 PM
Trailblazer

You might just want to keep them incase you have a bad flat, But on the other hand you could sell those suckers and get some MULA for them.

Old 05-13-2002, 07:39 PM
Range Rover

who will buy those stockers any ways, they suck a$$.
my advice would be to ride them hard and get your use out of them, then by the time you do that you should have saved up enough money to buy a new set.

Old 05-13-2002, 10:55 PM
Pro Rider

perrya once again you have out done yourself and sound like an complete idiot.

Why would they be for sale in denis kirk if nobody bought them? some people want to buy them for some reason. And they do suck for a mud tire, but for someone who does trail riding and light work they are great. als, Why would i want to keep getting stuck while i'm "saving up", even though i have enough money for the good one's now?

I'm getting a 26" tire so the stockers would not work to put one back on if i got a flat. You can't use diffrent tire sizes with 4x4 quads becasue it causes wear on te drive train. otherwise i would definately keep them.

Old 05-14-2002, 04:17 PM
Range Rover

Lsnake-
can't you take a hint when someone is being sarcastic or not.
you have to loosen up a bit, i was just going along with what you told me about your stockers "they suck".

Old 05-14-2002, 04:26 PM
Range Rover

by the way where around us do you see huge mud pits.
why would you sacrafice your steering abilities and sportiness for a mud tire that won't even be in the mud.

(for the snow plowing i can see your point)

and just in case you chew me out for putting mudders on my warrior.
its a 2wd and i know i needed more traction even to get through those little mud puddles we hit all of the time.

Old 05-14-2002, 11:12 PM
Pro Rider

well let me tell you something perrya, you are not being sarcastic, you are being te little c*ck you are and trying to sound like you know something. unlike you i go exploring and find mud pits, since i bought mine and my mommy and daddy didn't, i can go places with it and not worry about what is going to happen. and if you did know something you would know that not all mud tires are only good in mud and not on trails. the 589's have a centerized tread pattern that makes it great for trail riding. i aslo plan on taking my quad places, that's one of the reasons i bought it, not just have it sitting aroud at home worrying about getting mud on it. now i suggest you shut up and try to sound important on other people's threas, not waste my time readng you pointless replies.

Old 05-14-2002, 11:15 PM
Pro Rider

now that that is over with, does anyone else have some HELPFULinformation.

Old 05-14-2002, 11:33 PM
Trailblazer

yeah, Oops, Sorry I replied to the rong post! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

he he

Old 05-14-2002, 11:35 PM
Pro Rider

Burn 'em. They'll keep you warm at deer camp.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: How much can i get for stock 660 tires with 200miles on them?