Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

I will stomp you!!!!!! I am gonna get myself banned!

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2002, 02:01 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

<< Hey Zombie660r, Jesus can't save you from the *** whoopin I'd give you on the the Z! Banshee727,
you got a Warrior you wanna give up I'll throw Ztread all over your ***. VelocityCraptor, you got a &quot;Tuned&quot; Craptor, well you can tune a Guitar but you can't tune a Craptor. An as for your butt buddies, 14millimeter *****, The Moose's ***, PrincessRaptor and Raptor without the 7 can I borrow a 20. Ya'll ride GrannyMobile's. I WILL STOMP YOU ALL!!!!!

As for RichieAssRash, if you want a weiner I'll give one!!!!
>>

YOUR STUPID.

Old 06-13-2002, 02:01 AM
Pro Rider

Yeah guys you better watch out and I'll come stomp you with my cammed and ported mojave!!!!!lol Oh jesus christ I've seen some screwed up post but this one deserves the dumdf**k of the year award!!

Old 06-13-2002, 02:08 AM
Pro Rider

The only way you'll stomp us is if your driving your mom or dads car and were on our atv but if we get in our rides it would be so funny watching someone beat the crap out of your parents pinto just give it up Z400Rulz dont talk mess if you cant back it up cause I know my 4-wheeler isnt the fastest but I do beat other people and I lose to other people so no one has the fastest of anything cause there is always someone with something faster and better so just shut up and quit talking mess and go relax bro.Like Blastermaster says Speed is 95% rider, 5% machine

Old 06-13-2002, 02:10 AM
Pro Rider

MAN! I can't even make the drive home from work without missing something!!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

YEAH!- you guys better watch OUT!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 06-13-2002, 02:15 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Sorry velocity I don't think someone that could talk that much junk could keep a woman, even his mother.

Old 06-13-2002, 02:15 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Z400Druls- Big man ain't you. Lets see no hometown, e-mail etc.You act big and bad but hide behind a keyboard. I am out in the open week in, week out. I am not hard to find, so bring it down. I don't want your old lady, there is not enough lysol around to kill the germs. Man if you think that 400 is fast, try out a real machine. How did the dealer get around the age issue on your 400? You are just another snot nose kid giving out bad info to people wanting to learn. These forums are good and a nice place to spend a little time. But low life like you............ I can describe your life for you if you want, it is not a pretty pic. Ride that z hard before the repo man comes and takes it a way.

Old 06-13-2002, 02:19 AM
Pro Rider

Man its hard to ignore some of these people who buy raptor look a likes and get mad that it dosent act like a raptor or even perform like a raptor(not to all Z400 owners just to Z400Rulz) also what do you mean youll through ztread all over my *** how middle school is that dont you mean suzuki has through on the same tires as the raptor,almost same plastics of a raptor,400ex looking shocks,400ex rims,400ex size engine,Raptor looking Exhaust ,amd tons more.

Old 06-13-2002, 02:21 AM
The Facility

LMAO!!!

Z400Rulz,

Your Z400 was just WHIPPED in a drag race shootout with a Cannondale Cannibal in the newest DirtWheels........a quad capable of hanging with a Raptor necki to neck, so how is it you intend on backing up your claim without YOU being spotted 5 quad lengths??

You seem like a bright little dude, so entertain,..I mean enlighten the masses.

Old 06-13-2002, 02:24 AM
Pro Rider

Were dealing with a bright one guys.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 06-13-2002, 02:32 AM
Pro Rider

What happened in the latest mag?

I thought the Cannodale was supposed to beat a Raptor?

Hmm..

I'm sorry guys- but I DO really think a LTZ will hang RIGHT with a raptor in a drag race. Did the mag test in the 1/8 mile or something? Because ya, the raptors and such will pull on the top-end, but I've always raced 300ft., not freaking 1/4 miles..

Tell me what the mag said man! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: I will stomp you!!!!!! I am gonna get myself banned!