Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

I will stomp you!!!!!! I am gonna get myself banned!

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2002, 07:03 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

<< BTW.... I come on here every day and see people go on and on and on about how old and outdated the banshees is and how bad the handling sucks and how unreliable they are and how you have to buy 2 of everything blah, blah, blah. I hear about how crappy, slow and outdated the Warrior is. So What??? People have opinions; right or wrong. Just because somebody puts down a Banshee I don't take it personally. I don't care if people think it handles bad, to me it handles just fine and I know it's fast and reliable. The point is, if somebody says something you don't like about the quad you like there's no need to take it personally and get upset about it. Nobody called you a liar or an idiot but for some reason you take it that way. If I said that I thought that a Z400 was a stupid quad would you get upset???? I think you would. >>

Hay WyoDuner you aint kiddin some people just take it to personal. Thats true that a Banshee and Warrior would be considered Dinosaurs to some people but it handles just fine for me also for its age of course its going to handle bad compared to say a 400ex or a z400 the shocks arent excatly the best.There probably just they same type of shocks that were on the Banshee and Warrior when they were first introduced.So in other words some of yall dont complain about your warrior or banshee cause to me my 2002 warrior handles pretty good does wheelies easy,can balance on 2 wheels easy,also its easy to make turns while your hauling *** on it,and last it does dounts easily.

Old 06-13-2002, 07:17 PM
Pro Rider

<< I have been called a Idiot- in this THREAD- I was also called a liar and yaday yada too- thats what I was referring too- I wasn't just getting over-defensive >>

Well, I had to re-read this thread but I'll be a son of a gun.... In a round-about way you were called an idiot. I really had to look hard to find the connection but, OK, I'll give in Binfordw, you are correct on this one. Hey, just remember - &quot;sticks and stones can break my bones...&quot;

Old 06-13-2002, 07:36 PM
Pro Rider

<< &quot;sticks and stones can break my bones...&quot; >>

&quot;but words will never hurt me&quot;

And these aren't even words! Its letters!

Old 06-13-2002, 07:47 PM
Pro Rider

<<

<< &quot;sticks and stones can break my bones...&quot; >>

&quot;but words will never hurt me&quot;

And these aren't even words! Its letters!
>>

Im rubber and your glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you!!

Old 06-13-2002, 08:08 PM
Range Rover

There you go, now you're thinking just like Corndog I mean Z400rulz. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]