Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

I will stomp you!!!!!! I am gonna get myself banned!

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2002, 11:38 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Deal with it people.....He is trying to get a rise out of you. He said it himself, he is TRYING TO GET BANNEd. Youre all falling into his warped, unbelievably, stupid trap. He wants you to call him names. He obviously needs attention, and he is getting it.....FULL STOP!

Old 06-13-2002, 11:39 AM
Pro Rider
Old 06-13-2002, 04:17 PM
Pro Rider

When did the new Dirtwheels come out??? Who was included in the shootout?

Old 06-13-2002, 04:51 PM
Trailblazer

i think it came out less then 3-4 days ago? dunno i havnt got it yet, i think the raptor,z400 and c'dale were in it.....dunno which c'dale tho i think it was the speed?

nevermind itwas the cannibal,z400 and 400ex, the z400 was supposed to be the winner, but after reading all the quotes that KNOWSALOT posted about what they said about the cannibal, makes me think suzuki threw ome cash their way to make them "lean" towards the z400, but i dunno, i think both machines would be fun [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] cant wait to get mah z400 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-13-2002, 04:53 PM
Trailblazer

check the cannondale forum, knowsalot put a large part of the article in a post

Old 06-13-2002, 05:29 PM
Pro Rider

<< Only an absolute freeking IDIOT would think a Z could run with a Raptor. As knowsalot said, they were FAR behind in the shoot-out and the Raptor and race C'Dale were dead even. >>

Well, it's lucky for us there's isn't anybody like that on these forums. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I think that applies to those who seem to believe the Z will OUTRUN the Banshee as well.

Old 06-13-2002, 06:08 PM
Pro Rider

Listen, I am over you FU@&amp;'s Bashing me when you DON&quot;T HAVE ACTUAL proof otherwise, OKAY??

WYODUNER, I have nothing against you, you seem like a smart guy-- But, Have you Raced a Z and a stock banshee personally??? NO? How about the rest of you??

You are just boasting opinions, thats all. I have actual PROOF of what I was spewing, That is why I get so defensive when A$$holes on here call me a liar and a idiot because of it- when most haven't even RODE a LTZ, let alone raced the 2..

I AGREE racing depends on alot of variables- but I know how the 2 compare in a race, because I actually have done it, HOW ABOUT YOU ALL??????????

Old 06-13-2002, 06:27 PM
Pro Rider

BFW, I've seen the time slips.
100 yard sand drags,
Z400~6.93 He weighed about 170 lbs
Raptor~6.18 with me on it (275 lbs) 5.80 with a smaller rider

That's first hand info.

Old 06-13-2002, 06:50 PM
Pro Rider

<< Listen, I am over you FU@&amp;'s Bashing me when you DON&quot;T HAVE ACTUAL proof otherwise, OKAY??

WYODUNER, I have nothing against you, you seem like a smart guy-- But, Have you Raced a Z and a stock banshee personally??? NO? How about the rest of you??

You are just boasting opinions, thats all. I have actual PROOF of what I was spewing, That is why I get so defensive when A$$holes on here call me a liar and a idiot because of it- when most haven't even RODE a LTZ, let alone raced the 2..

I AGREE racing depends on alot of variables- but I know how the 2 compare in a race, because I actually have done it, HOW ABOUT YOU ALL??????????
>>

Wow, Binfordw, I wasn't actually referring to anybody in particular. I do agree with KingRaptor that it's hard to believe that a Z400 would win a drag against a Raptor. Since Banshees and Raptors (and DS-650 and C-Dales for that matter) run fairly close to each other it would be hard to see how a Z400 would be winning drag races against these machines. That's my opinion; I guess it's possible that I could be wrong.

It seems as though Themoose has some firsthand info which falls in line with what the general opinion of what the speed of the Z400 is - somewhere between a 400ex and a Raptor. Frankly, that' pretty decent. I have said that I would personally like to own a Z400; I like the machine but come on let's be realistic, it's no big-bore killer either. It seems like a good quick overall package.

BTW.... I come on here every day and see people go on and on and on about how old and outdated the banshees is and how bad the handling sucks and how unreliable they are and how you have to buy 2 of everything blah, blah, blah. I hear about how crappy, slow and outdated the Warrior is. So What??? People have opinions; right or wrong. Just because somebody puts down a Banshee I don't take it personally. I don't care if people think it handles bad, to me it handles just fine and I know it's fast and reliable. The point is, if somebody says something you don't like about the quad you like there's no need to take it personally and get upset about it. Nobody called you a liar or an idiot but for some reason you take it that way. If I said that I thought that a Z400 was a stupid quad would you get upset???? I think you would.

Old 06-13-2002, 06:53 PM
Pro Rider

I have been called a Idiot- in this THREAD- I was also called a liar and yaday yada too- thats what I was referring too- I wasn't just getting over-defensive

Quick Reply: I will stomp you!!!!!! I am gonna get myself banned!