Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

My thoughts.................................

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2002, 01:42 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My "Deep Thoughts"...

1. It's a good idea to always carry two sacks of something when you walk around. That way, if anybody says, "Hey, can you give me a hand?" - you can say, "Sorry, got these sacks."

2. When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges.

3. I wish I had a dollar for every time I spent a dollar, because then, yahoo! I'd have all my money back.

4. I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.

5. I'd like to see a nature film where an eagle swoops down and pulls a fish out of a lake, and then maybe he's flying along, low to the ground, and the fish pulls a worm out of the ground. Now that's a documentary!

6. If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.

7. If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

8. I wish everybody would have to have an electric thing implanted in our heads that gave us a shock whenever we did something to disobey the president. Then somehow I get myself elected president.

9. When you die, if you go somewhere where they ask you a bunch of questions about your life and what you learned and all, I think a good way to get out of it is just to say, "No speaka English."

10. I remember how my Great Uncle Jerry would sit on the porch and whittle all day long. Once he whittled me a toy boat out of a larger toy boat I had. It was almost as good as the first one, except now it had bumpy whittle marks all over it. And no paint, because he had whittled off the paint.

11. If any man says he hates war more than I do, he better have a knife, that's all I have to say.

12. Somebody told me it was frightening how much topsoil we are losing each year, but I told that story around the campfire and nobody got scared.

13. Here's a good tip for when you go to the beach: A sand dollar may look like a nice cracker that someone left, but trust me, they don't taste like it.

14. If you're ever selling your house, and some people come by, and a big rat comes out and he's dragging the rattrap because it didn't quite kill him, just tell the people he's your pet and that's a trick you taught him.

15. If I ever get real rich, I hope I'm not real mean to poor people, like I am now.

16. Children need encouragement. So if a kid gets an answer right, tell him it was a lucky guess. That way, he develops a good, lucky feeling.

17. I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it.

18. If the Vikings were around today, they would probably be amazed at how much glow-in-the-dark stuff we have, and how we take so much of it for granted.

19. Sometimes I think the world has gone completely mad. And then I think, "Aw, who cares?" And then I think, "Hey, what's for supper?"

20. I can't stand cheap people. It makes me real mad when someone says something like, "Hey, when are you going to pay me that $100 you owe me?" or "Do you have that $50 you borrowed?" Man, quit being so cheap!

21. It makes me mad when I go to all the trouble of having Martha cook up about a hundred drumsticks, then the guy at the Marineland says, "You can't throw chicken to the dolphins. They eat fish." Sure they eat fish, if that's all you give them. Man, wise up.

22. It's easy to sit there and say you'd like to have more money. And I guess that's what I like about it. It's easy. Just sitting there, rocking back and forth, wanting that money.

23. I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

24. Instead of a trap door, what about a trap window? The guy looks out it, and if he leans too far, he falls out. Wait. I guess that's like a regular window.

25. Most of the time in the Middle Ages it was probably real bad being stuck down in a dungeon. But some days, when there was a bad storm outside, you'd look out your little window and think, "Boy, I'm glad I'm not out in that."

26. When I found the skull in the woods, the first thing I did was call the police. But then I got curious about it. I picked it up, and started wondering who this person was, and why he had deer horns.

27. I wish I would have a real tragic love affair and get so bummed out that I'd just quit my job and become a bum for a few years, because I was thinking about doing that anyway.

28. When I was a kid my favorite relative was Uncle Caveman. After school we'd all go play in his cave, and every once in a while he would eat one of us. It wasn't until later that I found out that Uncle Caveman was a bear.

29. I really like Monkey's. They are funny.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-18-2002, 01:55 AM
Pro Rider

Damn dude! You're certainly a deep thinker!

Old 06-18-2002, 09:51 AM
Pro Rider

Wish I could take credit for those, but I was just relaying them for my friend Jack Handy. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-18-2002, 12:17 PM
Pro Rider

Jesus that was the funniest stuff I've read in a long time.

It made my day.

Well I'm off to talk to my manager about IF I GET LAID OFFOR NOT.

I'll know today at 10:30 and needed that laugh.

Thanks Piranha

Smitty

Old 06-18-2002, 09:48 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Hope it all works out for you smitty.

Old 06-18-2002, 10:48 PM
Pro Rider

It worked out, I got laid off. 5 months vacation though.

Smitty

Old 06-18-2002, 11:03 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Geez, hope theres some severance pay and or laid off pay.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 06-18-2002, 11:34 PM
Pro Rider

wshrdskin,

Thank for asking, I get three months paid leave of absence and 10 weeks severance. I'm not done I haven't signed anything yet. I'll be asking for more. Being in sales I learned that everything is negotiatable.

Have to update the resume now.

Later

Smitty