Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

My thoughts.................................

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2002, 12:04 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It is a slow Saturday night-

1.Knowalot- the name says it all!

2.Trinity Racing- Is the place to get it done!

3.Harry is "the man".

4.Zombie660- Does not put up with kid thrash talk.lol

5.Mickey Dunlop-...........
6.Cannondales- they are getting there

7.Raptor720- Most valuble forum member for raptor owners

8. Velocityraptor- When are you going to spill the beans on raptor TUNED?

9. Looks like the raptor is going to be the big boy for years to come. Starting to see lots of 686 kits and 720's

10. Dirtwheels- who are they kidding, with some of there articles.

Old 06-16-2002, 12:21 AM
Pro Rider

I hear ya 14min, sure is a slow night, I just got my 6 year old to hop on my warrior with me so we could go check the river(miss) and see how much it dropped. Started down the bank and I could tell it was a little moist so I just eased then the back sunk about a inch so I put her in reverse and eased of the clutch, my vipers slicked over instantly. Oh well got off and picked up the rear then backed right out. Got to put on my Realtors till the ground drys up some. Time for a Mic light now.

Old 06-16-2002, 12:40 AM
Trailblazer

14mins you got any pics of your rappy? I dont know im in the process of building a banshee but the raptor looks nice but ill never give up 2 strokers.

-Steve

Old 06-17-2002, 11:16 AM
Pro Rider

Here's a few of my thoughts....

1. I like these forums better when school is in session. Frankly, I am pretty fed up with the trash-talking on here; from kids and adults alike but honetly, mostly kids. I have reached my limit of tolerance and can't help but slam these people when they start acting stupid.

2. Everybody that I met in person from these forums has been the coolest/nicest people around.

3. I wish work would pick up so I can drag myself away from here. Spending too much time here.

4. This Saturday while riding I actually had a complete stranger come up and say "Hey, you'r that guy with the website. I love your site!" Made my day!!!

5. I wish people could "debate" without resorting to flames, insults and childish behavior.

6. I really, really, really, think the Banshee is the baddest machine still made.... Every time I ride, it's just as exciting as the first time.

7. My BIGGEST PET PEEVE is this. Somebody coames on here, needs help and asks a question. People spend time to answer the question and offer advice. It ticks me off when after all the people provide help, you never hear back from the person who needed help. It would be nice to hear that they got it fixed, or a thank you or some acknowledgement that your help was appreciated. Man that bugs me!!!

Old 06-17-2002, 12:37 PM
Pro Rider

heres some of mine;;;;
1.I still have fun on my blaster every day no matter where im riding!

2.I wish atvs were harder to ride so immature young(yes im young too) woodnt just be able to jump on a raptoror whatever and come in here and starting talkin trash,smack,junk whatever you call it..

3.Ive been here for 2 years and just now finnally became a pro rider with all this free time on my hands!

4 If i saw anyone in here in real life(wish i could) i would probably say hay wyoduner,hay knowsalot,hay 14mins,and not whatever your names are.

5.im bored im going back to sleep

Old 06-17-2002, 04:57 PM
Pro Rider

WyoDuner, I agree totally with #6 and 7. Wouldn't give up my banshee's for any other quad. Just like you say, it is a rush every time I pin the throttle. I also hate giving advice and not hearing a response. If someone tells me it works then great, I can use that info again. If it didn't, I might have another idea for them.

Old 06-17-2002, 10:57 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

My Thoughts,

Wyoduner, your website is awsome and has been and will be a great help to me when my family and I go to Little Sahara Utah and St Anthony sand dunes in under 2 weeks. Tick tock, tick tock [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].

I get the same feeling everytime I ride my Raptor.

Old 06-17-2002, 11:51 PM
Pro Rider

Good call 14mins and wyoduner, and wyoduner I feel the same about my warrior as you do your banshee. Some call it outdated and all other types of names but its what I have and I love every minute im on it it.

Old 06-18-2002, 12:52 AM
Pro Rider

my thoughts:

1. this is a cool post.

2. you guys here all rule. i love all you guys.

3. that new predator is gonna rule with an iron fist. I WANT ONE!

4. high performance quads are coming back in a big way.

5. steve abbot- that guy is the best. i wish i knew him personally.

6. I NEED A FRONT RIM!!

7. AC racing's customer service is the best!

8. arctic cat needs a sport quad.

9. gas gas's 2 stroke quad is out over seas, now we need them to bring it here.

uhh ok enough rambling

Old 06-18-2002, 01:24 AM
Pro Rider

1. 14mins, "tuned" = piped and jetted [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

2. Don't flame zombie660r, he just isnt scared to say what we all think and are to chicken$hit to say ourselves. Hes passionate about the raptor and I don't see anything wrong with that.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

3. I've Meet and talked to alot of cool cats that I now consider to be my road dogs < Zombie660r, 14mins, raptor720, teamsparks, themoose, vilnrk, sykoquadrider, harrymcdermot, herbdon, scooby, etc.

4.Sparks and Trinity put the raptor on the drag race map.

5.Micky Dunlap does know what hes doing !

6.Most helpful members 1.raptor720 2.teamsparks 3.harrymcdermot 4.knowsalot 5.14mins 6.themoose 7.vilnrk 8.zombie660r

7. I think it's great that everything is compared to the raptor. Lets just say it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

8. C-dales, z400, 400ex, banshees, and DSs are all great machines.

9. This forum has a vast amount of knowledge to be gained if you can ignore and get around the flaming.

10. The Raptor will be boss for a long time to come!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]