Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Just found my BACKYARD

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2002, 08:20 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Now thats funny? You ride al over the place but not your back yard? I'm riding mine into work tommorrow, Going to have them put in a bigger primary jet. Are we riding this weekend? Or are you to poor to do that?

MXer, have you ever rode the power lines off Marquette Mountain?

Old 07-11-2002, 08:48 PM
Range Rover

Poor with all the toys I have, Ya right! If I rode my quad to work, I work never make it, I would be arrested! drive a Banshee down Michigan Ave though Dearborn! Lets see the last time I went to the mounds in Mt Morris in May 90% percent of the park was closed only ten acers open because the neighbors dont like the dust or noise! and the place is alway in court people trying to shut it down.
You have to Trailer all the way up north to ride, and the DNR are just waiting to ticket you for something.
Silver Lake Sand Dunes, Voichers, sound checks, you have to get there the day before you ride to get a voicher for next day, No more day rides! I only know of 2 places the let you drive into town to get gas!
what are ORV stricker paying for More DNR, and their machines!
the people that make the laws down even ride they play golf!

Old 07-12-2002, 03:41 AM
Pro Rider

LMAO!!!!!

I cant believe where this topic went!!! hehehehehehehehe

OK, to answer the questions....Wife and I are going back to school. She was accepted to the radiology program here and i am going back to finish my Masters in Biology. I want to become a DNR officer!!! hehehe

That way, i can drink a twelve-pack, ride back and forth up the creek, and ticket others that cross the waterways!!! LOL

Honestly, i do want to become a DNR officer. Think it would be nice to get paid to ride my ATV and take water samples all day!!

As far as riding to work.....WELL, MMcGuire has a trail right to his work! and so do i! That means that i have a trail to HIS work...not mine (i am retired!). [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Mike, the only riding that i will be doing this weekend is tomarrow evening and Sunday evening. We are just riding around the house here to see what is AROUND. I cannot believe that i didnt know about that dang gravel pit earlier. I think that you will like my bypass setup that i did. I will be trying it out tomarrow/sunday.

Would ya like to ride with us? It will be after 4 here tomarrow, and sunday at 6pm. A friend has to work on sunday and that is the only time that he can go.

Jonathan

Old 07-12-2002, 12:17 PM
Range Rover

I helped find my uncle's backyard after he mowed it all down with a brush hog in 100 degree weather. ouch! we found that some old rail road tracks ran right through his yard and we decided to ride them. well sure enough it took us to pine island where the ride snowmobiles in te winter. we got there and it was like a bike show banshees 450's in 400ex frames raptors 400's about 8 zillas and 10 250r's it was a dream come true an i think i creamed my pants lol! i cant wait to go again...if anyone is near the middletown area and wants to know how to get there let me know!

Old 07-12-2002, 12:24 PM
Trailblazer

on my snowmobile i have but i just usually ride the trails by the crossroads since thats where i live.

Old 07-12-2002, 08:10 PM
Trailblazer

MXER, I own Crossroads Truck repair. Go down to the Carp river, where the bridge washed out. Just past the bridge to the right, will meet up with the power lines, worth te ride. LOTS of nice hills.

Jonathan, to bad, Got atleast 3 of us going and I was going to call a few more. Don't know where were going yet but will worry about that Sunday..

Old 07-13-2002, 12:04 AM
Pro Rider

OK, i want to go!!!!

lol

I will try to call you tomarrow and see what is up.

Crossroads to the powerlines? is that the plan then?

Let me know, if you dont hear from me!!!

I will try to make it anyhow!!!
lol

Jonathan